Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,551 through 2,560 (of 5,495 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #424806

    @woohoo wrote:

    Thai.

    I would if there was a Thai takeaway round here that delivers :lol:

    #144970

    you’re hoping :lol:

    #144968

    @woohoo wrote:

    LMAO.. – Never Been Married.. I will when I’m about 50/60.. :lol:

    I wouldn’t bother . . it’s not all it’s cracked up to be . . . and by that age you’ll have to spend ALL your time together as you’ll be retired(ish) :roll:

    #424803

    chinese or indian . . . rather hungry tonight :?

    #49578

    easter eggs . . well too many of those and you turn into a fat ba stard :lol:

    #144966

    :lol: :lol: sounds a bit like marriage :lol:

    #424791

    meanwhile . . . back in the real world :lol:

    #144964

    I see woohoo’s on day release again :roll:

    #49576

    @woohoo wrote:

    Took me a few attempts to drink, but hey, there was nothing to it.

    Is It Healthy?

    Is It Normal?

    Or am I just wasting my f u c k i n g time?.. :lol:

    I’d say the latter :lol:

    did you know that eating too many eggs causes infertility :wink:

    #49574

    @woohoo wrote:

    Do you get that, when you do something, and think what was the point in that?

    Well, cracking eggs into a glass and then drinking really was pointless.. :lol:

    not to mention gross :-…

Viewing 10 posts - 2,551 through 2,560 (of 5,495 total)