Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,541 through 2,550 (of 5,495 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #49586

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #144977

    @will wrote:

    had a BJ… shoved a banana up the mrs… :wink:

    dont hold back there . . . . does Melissa mind you sharing with the world :lol:

    #49585

    @will wrote:

    i worry about woohoo sumtimes.. :lol:

    only sometimes :roll:

    #49584

    @will wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    @will wrote:

    scratchin me bum.. fck me its itchy

    Great Idea..

    They’ve had The Back Scratcher.. Now try..

    “WooHoo’s Bum Scratcher”.. Dragons Den – Here I come..

    Not in that sense you perverts).. :lol:

    c’mon there aint perves here. we are all decent folk.. :^o

    *cough* *choke* *splutter* :shock:

    #144975

    @woohoo wrote:

    By The Time You Shuffle Through Them All, and find the right one.. you could have made your own, sat down, watched Eastenders, made a phonecall, etc,.. :lol:

    I save good ones and adapt them to suit, copy n paste into status . . . I love doing that, confuses the hell out my friends and family on there, don’t think I ever put anything serious on there, but they all take it so seriously :lol:

    I don’t watch eastenders tut

    #123142

    @gazlan wrote:

    My new service provider………..for now 8)

    who’s server you tapping into now :lol:

    #68245

    wild :wink:

    #144973

    @woohoo wrote:

    Found This On Status Shuffle..

    says “Barclay’s are apparently “Fluent in Finance.” Well, that’s fantastic. Its just a shame none of the people that answer their phones are fluent in English.. :lol:

    aha ! another status shuffler :lol: there are some pretty good ones on there !

    #49582

    I thought that one had been covered on Dragon’s Den already :?

    along with the ball scratcher . . .

    the Dragon’s passed on it and told them to start again from scratch :lol:

    #49580

    glad I finished eating when I read that !

Viewing 10 posts - 2,541 through 2,550 (of 5,495 total)