Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 3,391 through 3,400 (of 5,495 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #420583

    not seen her post yet, seen her on here a few times though

    #67391

    HUGE

    #49339

    tut Pete it’s much sexier than that and shorter too . . .that just looks awful on me ! :roll:

    #49338

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    can you stop fiddling around with Sus :lol:

    :shock: :shock:

    #67384

    addict

    #49334

    all it was missing was the blue rinse ! :lol:

    #416936

    I am amused to be hearing about my antics in JC whilst i was actually at the hairdressers ! mind you seems some people cannot tell the difference between SusieQ and susie.q :roll:

    finally I am ‘someone’ :lol: I made clone status :lol:

    #67381

    despair

    #49331

    tapered bob kent and more of a fringe

    #49330

    @pete wrote:

    take’s pete off the christmas card list

Viewing 10 posts - 3,391 through 3,400 (of 5,495 total)