Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 3,411 through 3,420 (of 5,495 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #416934

    yeah why did jen go . . I read some stuff but didn’t really get it . . .some back with the smartie :lol:

    #49322

    you’d think they’d know not to really . . i mean why would you throw stones at glass . . it’s obvious the glass will break . . unless of course it’s double glazed or tripple glaze, or even that extra safe toughened glass :?

    #409814

    terrorists have warned louis walsh that for every week the twins stay in x factor they will kill another member of boyzone :lol:

    #420513

    oi oi savaloy :lol:

    #419187

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #399644

    think pete’s had a you tube overload

    #420565

    @woohoo wrote:

    What were you expecting Sarah? Intellectual Chat?.. Mature people?.. :lol:

    tut are you saying I’m not intellectual or mature :roll:

    #67378

    @sarah_1 wrote:

    Hangovers

    :lol: I’m special, I don’t ever get em :lol: :lol: now pass me another drink :lol:

    lover’s leap

    #144722

    naughty things :lol:

    #49320

    @sarah_1 wrote:

    Now ……. what was that saying bout glasshouses? :-

    people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 3,411 through 3,420 (of 5,495 total)