Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,771 through 2,780 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #163997

    ugo

    DEATH :( :( :(

    #258347

    ugo

    should`nt I get a preview tho ? :?: :?: :?:

    #258571

    ugo

    How many schools you actually been to then PATS it seems to me your in everyones class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #258553

    ugo

    thats because we can plss through the middle innit !!! :lol:

    #255535

    ugo

    @pats wrote:

    dunt panic……………ugo never turns up to meets he’s all gob. :D

    #

    Thats correct PATS , why the fook would anyone travel miles to meet a load of sad tw@ts off here But then again I might just suprise you & turn up anyway

    Better get printing the mug shots had`nt yea :lol: :wink:

    #258569

    ugo

    Got me there on that one PB well done . :lol:

    #258345

    ugo

    Yawns ………….. at the pathetic people trying to be little me even when i`m not here ….! :lol:

    #163989

    ugo

    H O M E . . . ! ! ! :D :D :D :D

    #255532

    ugo

    @oss wrote:

    When is the meet, i can’t be assed looking through the posts lol :lol:


    11 am 1st April Oss meeting at the Metro ok see you there , I`ll be wearing a cowboy hat
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #258291

    ugo

    The option second to last really touched me & I could`nt help but click it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,771 through 2,780 (of 5,271 total)