Get VIP membership and remove the ads, create a chat forum signature and much more!

Just Chat
  • Members: Log in here

Menu

  • Join Just Chat
  • Chat rooms
    • Chat forum one
    • Chat forum two
    • Chat forum three
    • Members only chat
    • Quiz room
    • Our Chat Guides
  • Message boards
  • Our members
    • Recent activity
  • Blog

wannabefatcat

Profile picture of wannabefatcat

@wannabefatcat

active 9 years, 3 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 2
  • Forums
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favourites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    “Join ISIS to fight radical islam” … I don’t see any problems with that plan. :wacko:

  • Profile picture

    Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Scep, your entire post is just a demonstration of how you are misreading what I have said.

    No, I didn’t. I said that one of the organisers of the march was an islamist. Which you know I talked about because to mention her later. I just said that communists were there, not that they were behind it.

    You said they weren’t communists because…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Scep, your entire post is just a demonstration of how you are misreading what I have said.

    No, I didn’t. I said that one of the organisers of the march was an islamist. Which you know I talked about because to mention her later. I just said that communists were there, not that they were behind it.

    You said they weren’t communists because…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    The Berlin march apparently had protesters chanting ‘allahu akbar’, so it seems at least some of them will do anything they are told.

    The world is getting very strange :unsure:

  • Profile picture

    Sairs73 posted an update 9 years, 8 months ago

    whatever

  • Profile picture

    Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    What do you think about the media encouraging violence against their political enemies?

    https://archive.is/Kzjah

    The Independent has since removed this article, but it was up long enough for a lot of people to see, and possibly be influenced by it.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Most of the people will be from the city though, other people have jobs to attend or can’t afford transport costs.

    How did he manage to win the election if so many people are hostile to him then? I think you will find it a very vocal minority.

    I’m not obsessed with them, it is just a fact that they were communists. You can deny reality if…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Most of the people will be from the city though, other people have jobs to attend or can’t afford transport costs.

    How did he manage to win the election if so many people are hostile to him then? I think you will find it a very vocal minority.

    There were also a few Antifa flags. I’m not obsessed with them, it is just a fact that they were…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    That is a fair point, they should have handled it better.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I have to get back to work now, so I won’t be able to reply until about 1am UK time.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t understand why people care about the size of Trump’s crowd size. D.C. voted 92% Clinton, and it was raining. So it would be expected that not many people there wanted to attend.

    That was more of a joke than a serious point, but its interesting that you don’t refer to them as communists, which they were.

    I don’t see how pointing out…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t understand why people care about the size of Trump’s crowd size. D.C. voted 92% Clinton, and it was raining. So it would be expected that not many people there wanted to attend.

    That was more of a joke than a serious point, but its interesting that you don’t refer to them as communists, which they were.

    I don’t see how pointing out…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t understand why people care about the size of Trump’s crowd size. D.C. voted 92% Clinton, and it was raining. So it would be expected that not many people there wanted to attend.

    That was more of a joke than a serious point, but its interesting that you don’t refer to them as communists, which they were.

    I don’t see how pointing out…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t understand why people care about the size of Trump’s crowd size. D.C. voted 92% Clinton, and it was raining. So it would be expected that not many people there wanted to attend.

    That was more of a joke than a serious point, but its interesting that you don’t refer to them as communists, which they were.

    I don’t see how pointing out…[Read more]

  • Profile picture

    Sairs73 posted an update 9 years, 8 months ago

    Why are there so many horrible men in chat room 1 anyway. Maybe its just the opportunity for all the women haters out there to vent their angst at women in a cowardly way behind a screen.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Yes, because the standards of rigour in modern academic literature is so high.

    I’ve read a lot worse papers than that one, but its the only one I had a link to on hand.

    “Other literature tackles emotional, psychological, and sexual interactions with glaciers.” (Pp 18) :unsure:

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Yes, because the standards of rigour in modern academic literature is so high.

    I’ve read a lot worse papers than that one, but its the only one I had a link to on hand.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Yes, because the standards of rigour in modern academic literature is so high.

    I’ve read a lot worse papers than that one, but its the only one I had a link to on hand.

  • Load More

Enjoy Just Chat? Spread the word!

  • Tweet

News and updates

  • Scheduled chat forum downtime 9 May, 2018
  • Season’s greetings! 24 December, 2017
  • An important update to the site rules 7 July, 2017
  • The new chat forum three — lift off! 12 April, 2017
  • And another year rolls around… 23 December, 2016

Active discussions

  • Who’s still about from the good old days?
    9 hours, 34 minutes ago
  • QUIZ ROOM LEAGUE TABLE 2025
    2 months ago
  • Skint? Are you sure?
    5 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Christeen
    6 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Hey Rouge Trader
    9 months, 2 weeks ago
Copyright © 2000 - 2026 Martin Reed / Just Chat. Thanks to UK web hosting.
  • Stay safe
  • Terms of service
  • Privacy
  • Rules
  • Links
  • Advertise
  • Contact
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're OK with this.OK