Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,841 through 2,850 (of 5,696 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #122735

    Just making sure someone gets what’s coming to them! :twisted: :lol:

    #396231

    @susieq wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    @Fi-Fi- wrote:

    Turkish Delight

    Is it me, or have they made them smaller?

    everything is smaller lately :?

    Pete been flashing again?.. :lol:

    #411214

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    @Rosepetal wrote:

    I wish they’d revamp all those bloody depressing houses they live in, all that dull and dark decor would make me wanna spend most of my time in the Queen Vic plotting who I could shag, fleece or murder!

    hmmmmm Rose…who to shag? who to fleece? and who to murder?

    How about, ALL of them.. Shag em, fleece em, murder em.. Yo do Eastenders, I’ll do Coronation Street!!

    #283875

    It’s been delayed.. Something on the line.. Think it’ll be here soon though..

    #217829

    Kenya..

    #221922

    Go On Then.. Just The One Though Pete.. :lol:

    #396229

    @Fi-Fi- wrote:

    Turkish Delight

    Is it me, or have they made them smaller?

    #143885

    Time For Change.. 8)

    #395237

    @susieq wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    @susieq wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    @susieq wrote:

    do you recal the Cadbury Flake advert, the girl in the bath . . . .

    Yes.. I was the one filming.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    well it wasn’t me :D :D :lol: :lol:

    They made that advert kind of erotic.. That was targeted at women lol, just like the Diet Coke adverts. I just couldn’t imagine myself sitting in the bath, munching on a flake, in such a way! Although, i could try, so get the camera, and slap it on YouTube, it could be quite amusing!! :lol:

    :lol: :lol: :lol: we have a ‘diet coke’ guy in our office at work :wink:

    most adverts use eroticism to sell the product . . . shameless :roll:

    Well.. I’m next in line to the Cadbury Milk Tray Man.. :lol: Due to insurance, and lack of funds, it’ll be a Bungalow window i’ll be getting through..

    #395235

    @susieq wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    @susieq wrote:

    do you recal the Cadbury Flake advert, the girl in the bath . . . .

    Yes.. I was the one filming.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    well it wasn’t me :D :D :lol: :lol:

    They made that advert kind of erotic.. That was targeted at women lol, just like the Diet Coke adverts. I just couldn’t imagine myself sitting in the bath, munching on a flake, in such a way! Although, i could try, so get the camera, and slap it on YouTube, it could be quite amusing!! :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,841 through 2,850 (of 5,696 total)