@woohoo Not recently active ActivityProfileFriends 0Forums Topics StartedReplies CreatedFavourites Forum Replies Created Viewing 10 posts - 2,831 through 2,840 (of 5,696 total) ← 1 … 283 284 285 … 570 → Author Posts 8 September, 2009 at 7:58 pm #411230 WooHoo @kent f OBE wrote: agree Melody…can’t stand Ross or Oliver for that matter, and it bugs me the way Ross talks about his wife somtimes…referring to her body parts as if we were all interested! I’m Interested! :lol: 6 September, 2009 at 7:09 pm #411463 WooHoo @tweety wrote: I’ll let ya know when I have some kids. :wink: Ok.. *Looks at watch*.. Had any yet?.. :? 6 September, 2009 at 6:36 pm #65669 WooHoo Aid 6 September, 2009 at 6:34 pm #65667 WooHoo Care 6 September, 2009 at 6:32 pm #65665 WooHoo District 6 September, 2009 at 6:32 pm #217837 WooHoo Hampshire 6 September, 2009 at 6:29 pm #65663 WooHoo Meeting 6 September, 2009 at 6:27 pm #217835 WooHoo Norton.. 6 September, 2009 at 6:15 pm #411461 WooHoo @tictax wrote: daughter was 6 wen she found a rusty pin outside , knocked on every door on the street askin if they had lost a pin LOL – How nice of her.. But what if it had been a fiver, or a tenner? :lol: 6 September, 2009 at 4:50 pm #122737 WooHoo @susieq wrote: I Am Being Optimistic , All the People I Hate Are Goin To Die Eventually . . 8) Wha makes you think that? They could be immortal.. :lol: Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 2,831 through 2,840 (of 5,696 total) ← 1 … 283 284 285 … 570 →