Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
19 September, 2009 at 9:03 pm #48875
@susieq wrote:
@Fi-Fi- wrote:
suppose it could be worse woohoo
yeah he coud be out on the town trying to chat up the ladies with his talk of cous cous 8)
Didn’t hear you complain.. :wink: :lol:
19 September, 2009 at 9:03 pm #48874@sarah_1 wrote:
@woohoo wrote:
Realising that Couscous tastes as bad as it sounds!! :lol:
Yes.. Saturday Night, and I’m in, and on an Internet site talking about Couscous.. FFS.. I’ll shoot myself now!
Hands Woo the gun. :lol:
Seriously tis the way you prepare cous cous that makes it yummy.
Just had my Chicken tikka masala & was disappointed.
Not as scrummy as it usually is. :(Well, the way in which Tesco had prepared it, weren’t so scrummy! And what are those small Lumpy things? Me thinks, that there were Rats in the factory!
I am so sorry your Tikka Masala weren’t as nice as you wanted it to be. I actually opened the Freezer door, and had a Lasagne fall out and hit me on the foot! Damn,.. How can I sue a Lasagne!!!
19 September, 2009 at 8:59 pm #415068@kent f OBE wrote:
Ok..just had a young lad come in to buy some condoms…he was looking through the window for ages trying to spot them behind the counter..when he came up to the counter he was bright red :lol: asked for a box of Prima (real cheapo brand, hes obviously a student and couldnt afford durex) fumbled around for his money, then dropped the condoms when trying to put them in his pocket….bless… :lol:
The above is a true story and the identity of the purchases has not been disclosed just incase he doesn’t win the bet with his mates :wink:
Sooooooo…what are your funny condom buying stories girls and boys :lol:
Ok – I was a teenager, was promised a (sex).. (By a female), before you all start asking me By Whom?.. (Know how your minds work).. :lol:
Was in town, public toilets, and I had a pound. T’was a choice, if I had bought Condoms, I’d be walking home, otherwise I could have used the £1 for Bus Fare!
Put my pound into the Vendor, pulled the knob, and to my LUCK,.. NOTHING! I pulled the knob again, I hit the side of the machine, but my pound had gone, and my investment hadn’t been delivered! i stood and thought about knocking the door where the Caretaker sits, but was too embarrassed, so, not only did I have to walk home (UP HILLS), but I didn’t get the sh ag I was so desperately wanting! :lol:THEN.. At College, people there, giving out free condoms, I went to pick up a handful, and they told me not to be so greedy, and that I could only take one. I said I was “A Horny Person”, but apparantly, one was enough, incase there weren’t enough to go around the others!
19 September, 2009 at 8:50 pm #41596219 September, 2009 at 8:10 pm #415958@quiet_man wrote:
Cunning eh?
DAMN.. You’ve blown my cover.. And it weren’t my cover I wanted blown!
19 September, 2009 at 7:59 pm #48870Realising that Couscous tastes as bad as it sounds!! :lol:
Yes.. Saturday Night, and I’m in, and on an Internet site talking about Couscous.. FFS.. I’ll shoot myself now!
19 September, 2009 at 7:30 pm #415875@pete wrote:
@woohoo wrote:
@sarah_1 wrote:
Tweety, Woohoo & Tinkerbell have gone. :-k
Where are you guys? Missing your contributions. :)
Still can’t get that image out of my head what Tweety did with that coconut. Normal girls on tele use a ping pong ball..
exactly what are you saying… :shock:
Just that, if ever Tweety offers you a Coconut, say NO.. :lol:
19 September, 2009 at 7:26 pm #144084@pete wrote:
I could post the link but it aint nice pics :?
I’ve had those too Pete.. I mean, Dwarf Porn isn’t my cup of tea either.. :shock:
19 September, 2009 at 7:25 pm #415873@sarah_1 wrote:
Tweety, Woohoo & Tinkerbell have gone. :-k
Where are you guys? Missing your contributions. :)
HELLO… Now, asking ME where we all went, would result in a some-what rude tale, so i shall therefore tell the truth for once, and admit that i cannot actually speak for Tweety and Tinkerbell. As much as I’d like to say, we were all together on an Island doing things that would shock you, we weren’t. 8)
Still can’t get that image out of my head what Tweety did with that coconut. Normal girls on tele use a ping pong ball..
19 September, 2009 at 7:20 pm #144080What’s on my mind?
The crap you get sent via e-mail.. Searching through them, and there was not one decent E-Mail worth reading! Knew I should have got my P.A to sort through them. :lol:
-
AuthorPosts

