Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author

@kent f OBE wrote:

@chathostuk wrote:

@kent f OBE wrote:

Erm …I know I can’t do any better myself, infact I can’t even copy and paste BUT those balloons are a bit naff aint they? :lol:

*hides

Those balloons were bloody expensive, I’ll have you know!

Could I please refer you to the JC rules and regulations, bad language will not be tolerated :roll:

Well blow me down it just goes to show expensive isn’t always best (unless its shoes and handbags )

Wow kinda forgot about this place till I got an email announcing JC’s birthday!

Happy birthday JC!

Will always be grateful to JC, without it, I wouldnt have met my lovely husband and started a new life!

Hi to anyone who remembers me :D

xxx

Hi Dawny *waves* :D

@brigitte wrote:

Could I please refer you to the JC rules and regulations, bad language will not be tolerated :roll:

Can’t find that in the rules otherwise we’d all be in trouble, but who’s going to volunteer to slap UK’s wrists? Form an orderly queue now :lol:

waves to Dawny :)

Hope life is being kind to you xxx

*pushes her way to the front of the que * :lol:

cant believe its been 10 yrs ,although ive only been around for 6 of them!
    JC was the first chat site i ever went on, met some real characters, some lovely people and got myself an ex boyfriend out of it :lol:
    well done on 10 yrs and hope you manage another 10

Happy Birthday JC – lets look forward to your 18th birthday when you will be of age to legally use the chat rooms :lol: :lol: keep up the good work!

Happy Birthday JC
    Met some wonderful people
    Carol, Cazbar, Arkle, Did, Pete, Toybulldog and Flipper (god, shes funny) who I’ve met
    Pats, Fastcars, Poli, Chess, Rosepetal, Queen Bitch, Sunny (who can forget Sunny) Cym,
    Pretty in Pink, Poshcat (my twin) fay, Chastity, Sashy, Olly (bless)

I’ve also come across some right twits who shall remain nameless because they don’t even warrant a mention

I miss the old 40’s room

Hello Miss bon bon do you remember me too? I am remembering several of the lovely people of who you talk about.

The best one by far away was Rosepetal. She was most very generous with her goodness and the extreme hospitality.

I wish the JustChat many more years of arranging the dates with members and fixing up the good time for all.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘Official announcement & promotions’ is closed to new topics and replies.