Boards Index Fun and humour Tests, quizzes and games 17 Minutes for MisterQ, Linda, Ge & Draculina to survive

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author

What quiz book, share it would love to read it?

Sorry if this one was too difficult for you Mafia

whats your answer to the orbit quiz

I haven’t looked at it yet.

Well take a look lol

Well as no one has got it and you have the answer in a quiz book, its a hollow victory. I don’t know what the answer is and neither would you if the answer wasn’t printed.. maybe someone will answer.

This is my first post and I hope its worth it

So… here what u want to do is minimise the return time with the fastest people

u take Mister Q and Linda over which takes them 2 minutes and Mister Q returns the torch all taking just 3 minutes.

Mister Q then gives the torch to Ge and Drac (fatty) to get over all in 10 minutes. Now the torch is then given to Linda who returns back to pick up Mister Q. This takes her just 2 minutes. Mister Q and Linda then proceed to cross resulting in 2 more minutes. :yahoo:

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Superman.
    3 members liked this post.

The quickest I could get would be 19 minutes and cant see how 17 is possible

Perfect m8 :)

This is my first post and I hope its worth it So… here what u want to do is minimise the return time with the fastest people u take mister q and linda over which takes them 2 minutes and mister q returns the torch all taking just 3 minutes. misert Q then gives the torch to Ge and drac to get over all in 10 minutes. now the torch is then given to linda who returns back to pick up mister Q. this takes her just 2 minutes. Mister Q and Linda then proceed to cross resulting in 2 more minutes

1 member liked this post.

linda makes a double return , excellent answer

What quiz book, share it would love to read it?

Sorry if this one was too difficult for you Mafia

whats your answer to the orbit quiz

I haven’t looked at it yet.

Well take a look lol

Well as no one has got it and you have the answer in a quiz book, its a hollow victory. I don’t know what the answer is and neither would you if the answer wasn’t printed.. maybe someone will answer.

Ive no idea but as you cant answer any other quiz question other than one you ask yourself would say it’s a fair bet . All the other questions have proved too difficult for you haven’t they

I only just saw this thread so was real quick to try and answer as fast as I could once I worked it out.

I only just saw this thread so was real quick to try and answer as fast as I could once I worked it out.

Whats your answer to the orbit question on the other thread ?

Orbital line up quiz

Misterq thought more so coming for me in which then I took GE over which would be 17 minutes.

Love all the responses.

Think though it is you and me Misterq. Babe…hee

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 33 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!