Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 41 total)
  • Author

anc

Bliddy ‘ell, nearly spat my tea out! That really made me :lol: xxx

I wouldn’t have the first idea how to place a bet… :?

@jen_jen wrote:

Me neither Jen..I have never stepped foot in a betting shop…they look scary places :lol:

@jen_jen wrote:

me neither rather spend me money on better things :)

Golf is a great sport to bet on.
    Most bookies offer 6 places at a quarter of the odds for each way bets when the big tournaments come along.
    One such tournament is the Players Championship at Sawgrass which starts today.
    I’ve backed a somewhat happier with his game Padraig Harrington at a delicious 100/1.. A place here would do just fine.
    Some decent odds … Shop around on the major bookie sites for prices on the likes of ever reliable Lee Westwood, world number one Luke Donald, the mercurial big hitters Keegan Bradley and Louis Oosthuizen. Phil Mickelson is always a steady prospect for a top 6 and if young Rory McIlroy gets a head of steam the rest should watch out.
    I’ve done some outsiders in Harrington and Cameron Tringale. I’ve also put a little on Oosthuizen at 35/1.
    Come the cut tomorrow night, I may venture further.

Never been in a bookies. Never placed a bet. Waste of money. I prefer to spend mine on fags and booze. :P

Anyhow, expect nothing of the day and you won’t be disappointed.

asparagus

@sugarnspice wrote:

asparagus

tip or tips?

Up to you really. I am having one then another and so on . Might even have some butter on it. :)

@sugarnspice wrote:

asparagus

Is he a golfer too?

Sounds South African :-k

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 41 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!