Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Save the pandas! Adopt a panda! Buy bamboo furniture! Be eaten out of house and home!

Isn’t there a brand of peanut butter called PANDA?

My food and drink empire is vast. :P

@kent f OBE wrote:

@jen_jen wrote:

I wouldn’t have the first idea how to place a bet… :?

Me neither Jen..I have never stepped foot in a betting shop…they look scary places :lol:

They are a lot different to 30 years ago.In those days it was frosted glass on the doors and when you walked in a blanket of smoke hit you, coughing and spluttering you had to find your way to the counter.

Nowadays its shagpile green carpets,coffee machines and air conditioning.You slowly glide to the tables slide the betting slip out and with a 1 inch long pen provided write your bet in the comfort of the plush seating.Place your bet, watch it win on one of the many tv screens and collect your money and leave smiling as you walk out the doors.Even head to the coop next door and treat yourself to a pack of 4 lemon cupcakes to take home with your tea.

@balloons wrote:

@jen_jen wrote:

I wouldn’t have the first idea how to place a bet… :?

me neither rather spend me money on better things :)

Oi Balloons, stop moaning and get yourself down the bookies. :lol:

@Sgt Pepper wrote:

Golf is a great sport to bet on.
    Most bookies offer 6 places at a quarter of the odds for each way bets when the big tournaments come along.
    One such tournament is the Players Championship at Sawgrass which starts today.
    I’ve backed a somewhat happier with his game Padraig Harrington at a delicious 100/1.. A place here would do just fine.
    Some decent odds … Shop around on the major bookie sites for prices on the likes of ever reliable Lee Westwood, world number one Luke Donald, the mercurial big hitters Keegan Bradley and Louis Oosthuizen. Phil Mickelson is always a steady prospect for a top 6 and if young Rory McIlroy gets a head of steam the rest should watch out.
    I’ve done some outsiders in Harrington and Cameron Tringale. I’ve also put a little on Oosthuizen at 35/1.
    Come the cut tomorrow night, I may venture further.

Thanks Pepper i will have to have a look in to golf betting.Ive never really liked golf so have never bet on it, but at those odds its worth a punt. Good luck with your bets.

@a certain sadness wrote:

8.45 Kelso abragante

Meeting abandoned due to shyte weather.

eve

am going to have to open an online account. Bloody bookies is 4 miles away!

@eve wrote:

am going to have to open an online account. Bloody bookies is 4 miles away!

I recommend it eve.
    Most have good offers for new registrations.. the most popular being a free bet to match the value of your first stake. The live betting is great too.

Do it 8)

Grr Ian Poulter is leading the golf on 7 under :twisted:

I was looking at him n all !
    (lol probably first among the famous cries of the punter that innit? – “I was looking at that one” :lol: )
    Anyway, Harrington 3 under in the clubhouse for the first round. That’s grand.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 41 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!