Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 2,955 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #13591

    a bruised reed shall he not break
    and the smoking flax shall he not quench
    he shall bring forth judgement un to truth
    he shall not fail or be discouraged
    till he have set judgement in the earth
    and the isles shall wait for his law

    #411619

    a bruised reed just needs a bandage
    the smoking of the flax is greattttttttttt mannnnnnnnn
    the truth in JC is a figment of the imaginations and shall be judged, yeah rightttttt
    you have failed if you allow yourself to be discouraged (especially after being lied to)
    he, who’s he???
    its against JC law to get entangled in any isle

    #411620
    Profile photo of eve
    eve

    @50 plus f wrote:

    a bruised reed just needs a bandage
    the smoking of the flax is greattttttttttt mannnnnnnnn
    the truth in JC is a figment of the imaginations and shall be judged, yeah rightttttt
    you have failed if you allow yourself to be discouraged (especially after being lied to)
    he, who’s he???
    its against JC law to get entangled in any isle

    Hey 50F , U just might be fun :lol:

    #411621

    did someone say I wasnt lol

    #411622
    Profile photo of eve
    eve

    lol 50 well i dont know u yet but i think i could ! :lol:

    #411623

    I’ve been a reg in here longer than most eve, but I spose the youthful goodlooks say otherwise lol

    #411624

    he healeth the broken heart
    and bindeth up their wounds

    #411625

    @thin ice wrote:

    he healeth the broken heart
    and bindeth up their wounds

    that sounds kinky

    #411626

    @susieq wrote:

    @thin ice wrote:

    he healeth the broken heart
    and bindeth up their wounds

    that sounds kinky

    your def my sort of girl lol

    #411627

    the only things that are broken are the shackles you were forcibly secured with and the only wounds were the wounds from those shackles … you lucky bugga you, Amen!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 2,955 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!