Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 2,980 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #411628

    @50 plus f wrote:

    the only things that are broken are the shackles you were forcibly secured with and the only wounds were the wounds from those shackles … you lucky bugga you, Amen!!

    there’s definately a kinky theme running here . . . or is it just me 8)

    #411629

    @susieq wrote:

    @50 plus f wrote:

    the only things that are broken are the shackles you were forcibly secured with and the only wounds were the wounds from those shackles … you lucky bugga you, Amen!!

    there’s definately a kinky theme running here . . . or is it just me 8)

    watch this space

    #411630

    @thin ice wrote:

    @susieq wrote:

    @50 plus f wrote:

    the only things that are broken are the shackles you were forcibly secured with and the only wounds were the wounds from those shackles … you lucky bugga you, Amen!!

    there’s definately a kinky theme running here . . . or is it just me 8)

    watch this space

    *watches*

    wonder what this space is gonna do :?

    #411631

    eve

    I am not sure i wanna watch this space cos God knows whats gonna happin in it! Its Smokin! :shock:

    #411632

    incline your ear
    and come unto me
    and your soul shall live
    and i will make an everlasing covenant with you

    isaiah 55.3

    #411633

    @thin ice wrote:

    incline your ear
    and come unto me
    and your soul shall live
    and i will make an everlasing covenant with you

    isaiah 55.3

    damn . . I sold my soul to the devil :?

    #411634

    @susieq wrote:

    @thin ice wrote:

    incline your ear
    and come unto me
    and your soul shall live
    and i will make an everlasing covenant with you

    isaiah 55.3

    damn . . I sold my soul to the devil :?

    havent you heard the gossip

    i am the devil

    #411635

    the lord hath appeared of old unto me
    saying
    yea,i have loved thee with an everlasting love
    therefore with loving kindness have i drawn thee

    jeremiah 31.3

    #411636

    @thin ice wrote:

    the lord hath appeared of old unto me
    saying
    yea,i have loved thee with an everlasting love
    therefore with loving kindness have i drawn thee

    jeremiah 31.3

    drawn :?: curtains :lol: :lol:

    #411637

    @thin ice wrote:

    therefore with loving kindness have i drawn thee

    jeremiah 31.3

    click here :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 2,980 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!