14 August, 2019 at 2:47 pm #1122954
Echo has nothing better to do.14 August, 2019 at 2:53 pm #1122955
lindaclemenza7 I watch from an unknown destination, my thread was named ” What is love ” I know you have been loved, felt love and also loved and in fact are in love. So my thread title would be of great knowledge to yourself, what I would desire is your knowledge of what love actually is. How it makes you feel and what love actually is in your own thoughts. An in-depth explanation as to what your opinion of love is.
14 August, 2019 at 3:03 pm #1122957
- This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Ghost_Child.
lindaclemenza7 I watch from an unknown destination, my thread was named ” What is love ” I know you have been loved, felt love and also loved and in fact are in love. So my thread title would be of great knowledge to yourself, what I would desire is your knowledge of what love actually is, How it makes you feel and what actually is love.14 August, 2019 at 3:42 pm #1122974
a Diploma in the Book of Knowledge hehe
I knew some guy once who had set himself the task of translating the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
He also thought he was a zombie, and spent a year in the bin being given the barbaric ect.
He hadn’t had his hair washed in a year, when a nurse made him wash it. He used to walk along the street with his head and back bent far forward, hands swinging from side to side. It was a very working-class area, and he always had a line o about five kids walking single file, copying him lol
He was a really interesting guy, and he was always very angry about pretentious mystics who claimed to be in touch with the deep, or a half-dead sheep, or whatever.14 August, 2019 at 3:51 pm #1122977
Sounds like you are speaking from a personal experience, which would even creep a ghost out from the other side. Just reach out say my name then you will see a blazing light, only to find I have been of assistance from a Supernatural source.14 August, 2019 at 4:01 pm #1122979
What a complete load of old sh**.
Someone needs some small feet shoved up their ar**.
1 member liked this post.14 August, 2019 at 4:36 pm #1122988
got it bad for what mooosey cos i made comment i have bad for what ????? you think i fancy him lmfao14 August, 2019 at 4:47 pm #1122991
Dangermousey is a woman look closer at the profile picture, or click top right of your screen and boost it up to 300%. Be warned it could get spooky.14 August, 2019 at 5:22 pm #1122996
As soon as you try to define love, pigeonhole it, number it, then it’s gone. You can’t do it.
1. being all soppy
2. a vapour, you’re soon through it
3. being there for someone to the point where you haven’t woken up to the fact that you’re being used
4. coming home from a visit to your parents to discover the man you love so truly has raped and murdered two young girls (Soham). Instead of freaking out in the most major way possible, you then help to remove all tracks of the crime and cover up for him. You then become the most despised woman in the country. Now that is LURVE
5. giving him money whenever he needs it, even to buy condoms which somehow he never uses on you.
6. falling in love with a nine year-old girl at first sight, and fetishising her when she died. Instead of being arrested, you write La Vita Nuova about the nature of love and become world-famous (this refers to an Italian called Dante Alighieri.
7. write rather a lot of semi-mystical crap in jc which passes for wisdom, but really isn’t.
These things do happen. But society as a whole has a different idea of love for the most part “what can I gain?what will I have to give up?what do I not or do comprise on?this is isn’t true love but we’re happy,better than being single” Many people go in with those as their base emotions but that’s not the way it should be at all. Those relationships contain love but it’s a comfortable one not a full one. If someone dies it’s tragic but our primary concern is relatives because that raises the risk of suicide and that’s what we know happens. But for those in love? Those couples who really do deeply love eachother, losing the other can trigger an all together different thing ,death by heartbreak. Now allowed on death certificates,sometimes as heartbreak syndrome. When one goes the others heart can’t take the pain the stress, sometimes they just stop at that point. If we can define it in medical science as heartbreak, then yes, in those cases it was a love so deep that despite you disliking the romantic ideas of it, one could not beat without the other anymore.
1 member liked this post.14 August, 2019 at 5:32 pm #1122997