Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,031 through 2,040 (of 2,387 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #186552

    Sad :cry:
    But the night is young (for me anyway), so I’m sure I’ll perk up later. :roll:

    #195605

    My first car was a Brown Toyota Tercel that we nicknamed “Potato”
    8)
    Come to think of it, same car was my first car accident. :wink:

    #41072

    That’s why they call it the blues – Elton John
    :-

    #175115

    Do you always get up and sing afterwards – or Am I just that dang good? :roll:

    #192734

    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Now that’s a great way to start the day – Thanks Squeezy :!:
    :wink:

    #192381

    I doughnut believe this thread has gone on for 3 pages
    :twisted: :twisted:

    #186550

    So far so good :roll:

    #118789

    My little boy waking me up kissing my nose :wink:

    #100278

    Care
    :)

    #63408

    Whip Lash #-o
    (The whole headbanging thing :wink:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,031 through 2,040 (of 2,387 total)