Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,041 through 2,050 (of 2,387 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #190774

    The person above me is a Volkswagon fan –
    That’s just a shot in the dark though :wink:

    #109174

    Spanish – Stop trying to steal my thunder :roll:

    #187565

    2002 – I saw Tommy Lee’s band – Methods Of Mayhem. I was fixated on Tommy Lee’s hottness. :roll: :roll:

    When was the last time you were shocked by something? :shock:

    #175113

    I’d go see a doctor about that Spanish
    :wink: :roll: 8)

    #37261

    Well listening to the radio – the Dj called a song I listened to back in high school Retro – What’s up with that? I honestly don’t consider Salt & Peppa’s song Shoop retro. Made me feel old :cry:
    Which I’m not :!: :)

    #109167

    lol

    Oh my goodness :!: :!: – Well it’s good to be loved I guess. :roll: Welcome Back Doa! Long time no see :)

    #187556

    @becky wrote:

    Today and everyday

    When was the last time you cried for something you wanted?

    Honestly – When I was 11 and wanted to move back to Illinois from Florida. It all worked to :wink:

    When was the last time you blushed?

    #187555

    @angel1 wrote:

    must i answer that one ?? :oops: :oops:

    when was the last time you really cleaned your home thoroughly?

    You read my mind – That’s what I’ve been doing for 2 days now! Getting a jump start on the Spring Cleaning thing. It’s an Orgasmic Feeling (ha ha) :twisted:

    When was the last time you thanked somebody for doing something nice for you?

    Thank you Pete for doing such a great job on the siggys btw :wink:

    #187554

    Whoops

    #192277

    ?? amazing gravity defying breasts, can grip a tenner in her arsecheeks.

    Oh hell – That’s so un-true about the breasts. I’ll get back to you on gripping a tenner with “arsecheeks” bit – Practice makes perfect :roll:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,041 through 2,050 (of 2,387 total)