Get VIP membership and remove the ads, create a chat forum signature and much more!

Just Chat
  • Members: Log in here

Menu

  • Join Just Chat
  • Chat rooms
    • Chat forum one
    • Chat forum two
    • Chat forum three
    • Members only chat
    • Quiz room
    • Our Chat Guides
  • Message boards
  • Our members
    • Recent activity
  • Blog

AngelBabe

Profile picture of AngelBabe

@angelbabe

active 8 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 15
  • Forums
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favourites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Does it bother you? in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 3 months ago

    @anc wrote:

    Guilty, I’m afraid – lost a really very good friend over it – learnt my lesson the hard way – typical me, I got really really angry, and decided to get my own back – I am never, ever going to do it again. Thank god, I didn’t tell ‘all’, but, it was enough! I miss you – you know who you are :cry: x


    glad u learnt from it anc, we all…
    [Read more]

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Does it bother you? in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 3 months ago

    I also think it depends who it is…….I have come to realise that I only have very few real friends in jc……..ones a witch from Surrey and ones a witch from Newcastle ( both str8 before anyone ask) haha and I cant forget Aussie Sassy(I can tell sassy anything)……I have realised that some people who I thought I would be friends with for a…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic People that really pee you off!!! in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 3 months ago

    @desmondy wrote:

    @LucyLocket wrote:

    Ever have that one person whose presence just instantaneously p1sses you off?

    I can be in a great mood one minute than ONE person can do or say something that winds me up so much it puts me in a foul mood for the rest of the day!!!!

    It happens in life and even in jc………….is it just me or is this…

    [Read more]

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Addictions in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 3 months ago

    My Cheryl
    Irish & Geordie accents…….drools (some scottish ones too)Females only :P
    Pink!!
    Diet Coke
    Jelly Tots

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic whats ya fav ice cream in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    not a lover of ice cream, its something i av 2 b in the mood for but when i do have it its either chocolate chip or strawberry ripple………just sayin :D

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic What does ‘love’ mean to you ? in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    My Cheryl :P :P :P :P

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic People that really pee you off!!! in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    @jen_jen wrote:

    Has anyone ever suggested that you may have issues around anger management?



    Will you be my therapist plz jen jen?
    :oops:

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic People that really pee you off!!! in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    As it happens Jen yes :) however it only seems to be the ppl who I set str8, I don’t like bull sh1t very much u see, and talkin about jc I don’t mean randomers I mean the freaks that just come here to insult others and degrade them, and Play mind games etc….. Seen it all over the years and I cba typin anymore at the moment cuz I’m on my phone :)

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Do you ever find..? in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    @Terry wrote:

    @LucyLocket wrote:

    YES!!!! someone i considered a friend(more fool me) and in the past when we have fallen out iv felt upset and always glad when we made up…… but now i dont care if she NEVER speaks to me again! just sayin……….. :)

    Is it someone from JC?


    yes :)

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Do you ever find..? in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    YES!!!! someone i considered a friend(more fool me) and in the past when we have fallen out iv felt upset and always glad when we made up…… but now i dont care if she NEVER speaks to me again! just sayin……….. :)

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic 30 years ago in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    2nd July anc :) DON’T FORGET!

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic 30 years ago in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    I was 8 and feeling excited about being 9 :) just sayin

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic The find me a girlfriend compitition! in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    @desmondy wrote:

    @Cherriepie wrote:

    Take your pick! :P

    Jaq and Millwall – on patrol!!


    hahahhahahahaha

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Diane in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    I didn’t know Diane but my heart goes out to her family & friends xxx

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Happy Birthday Jadey in the board Chat forum three boards 14 years, 4 months ago


    Happy Birthday Jadey…….xxxx

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic The find me a girlfriend compitition! in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    @Cherriepie wrote:

    Take your pick! :P

    wonder if she’s called Donna :roll:

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Fake people and a moral dilema… in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    well said Sarah………..balzz to him!!! let him learn the hard way and i still love you Melody xxx

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Fake people and a moral dilema… in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    Why you jumped to the conclusion that I said you were bullying people Lucy is anyones guess! :shock: Don’t be so para woman![/quote]


    cant help it sarah im hormonal!! and in all fairness I think melody did voice concerns to the male involved and he took no notice so its his loss, if he wants to be fooled by this woman then leave him to it but…
    [Read more]

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Fake people and a moral dilema… in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    @Melody wrote:

    I spoke in F2 about the fake picture, and made a cardinal mistake in that there was someone there who has taken this whole thing and began a witch hunt. Again I ask this individual and the other internet trolls to stop. There is no bullying here. I haven’t said anything that isn’t true. I searched a picture and it came up linked to…

    [Read more]

  • Profile picture of LucyLocket

    LucyLocket replied to the topic Fake people and a moral dilema… in the board Chat forum two boards 14 years, 4 months ago

    @Grotbags wrote:

    I guess we all have our opinions (as we are entitled to) and that’s mine.

    Unfortunately I have seen the people named in a chatroom…so it’s not a case of no one named no harm done.

    But…never mind, it’s only the internet!

    :D

    well as i said it works both ways cuz those two av also named chatters and thats my opinion :)

  • Load More

Enjoy Just Chat? Spread the word!

  • Tweet

News and updates

  • Scheduled chat forum downtime 9 May, 2018
  • Season’s greetings! 24 December, 2017
  • An important update to the site rules 7 July, 2017
  • The new chat forum three — lift off! 12 April, 2017
  • And another year rolls around… 23 December, 2016

Active discussions

  • Who’s still about from the good old days?
    19 hours, 3 minutes ago
  • QUIZ ROOM LEAGUE TABLE 2025
    1 month, 4 weeks ago
  • Skint? Are you sure?
    5 months, 1 week ago
  • Christeen
    6 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Hey Rouge Trader
    9 months, 1 week ago
Copyright © 2000 - 2026 Martin Reed / Just Chat. Thanks to UK web hosting.
  • Stay safe
  • Terms of service
  • Privacy
  • Rules
  • Links
  • Advertise
  • Contact
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're OK with this.OK