@blondeblue Not recently active ActivityProfileFriends 0Forums Topics StartedReplies CreatedFavourites Forum Replies Created Viewing 10 posts - 1,071 through 1,080 (of 2,367 total) ← 1 … 107 108 109 … 237 → Author Posts 17 February, 2005 at 10:36 pm #74716 blondeblue Nice pics B2 :D :oops: :roll: @you lot. lol nice one kenty. 8) :lol: 17 February, 2005 at 3:10 pm #74706 blondeblue @temptress wrote: ohhhhh nice new pics blonde xxx, wish my fringe would lie straight like yours, mine always ends up doing the curtain thing lol lol mine does too if I don`t dry it with a good round brush and keep trimming it. :wink: Thank m8 xxx :) 17 February, 2005 at 9:54 am #85256 blondeblue Key to my heart Craig David 17 February, 2005 at 9:50 am #32800 blondeblue Yesterday is still pissing me off. :twisted: :roll: 16 February, 2005 at 11:00 pm #105102 blondeblue I`ll believe you. :roll: :lol: Grab Life by the Knob. oooer :shock: :lol: 16 February, 2005 at 10:54 pm #105100 blondeblue @ant26 wrote: Thank Blow – Job It’s Friday! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 16 February, 2005 at 10:49 pm #105098 blondeblue The Willy Breakfast. Penis Is Our Middle Name. pml ffs they deffo get worse. :lol: :lol: 16 February, 2005 at 10:46 pm #105096 blondeblue :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: 16 February, 2005 at 10:43 pm #105094 blondeblue pml well it had to be done eh? You`re a bad influence. :wink: :lol: :lol: The C**t For All Ages. :lol: :lol: 16 February, 2005 at 10:37 pm #105091 blondeblue pml!! trust you!! Ok so I tried it too. :roll: I’m a Secret Fann* Drinker :shock: :shock: I`m not honest :? Author Posts Viewing 10 posts - 1,071 through 1,080 (of 2,367 total) ← 1 … 107 108 109 … 237 →