Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,081 through 1,090 (of 2,367 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #105089

    @ant26 wrote:

    @blonde/blue wrote:

    There’s no Wrong Way to Eat a blonde/blue. :shock:

    Who writes these things? :shock:

    pml Ant, I have no idea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #61946

    Happy

    #105087

    There’s no Wrong Way to Eat a blonde/blue. :shock:

    #105085

    lol yunnie, I`ve only just seen this thread. :lol:

    To Our Members, We’re the Fourth Emergency Blonde. :? :lol:

    #105651

    Have a look at this link sunny. Hopefully something will help :wink:

    http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=85128

    #74699

    @dee wrote:

    God B/B, if I wasn’t into men :lol: :lol: :wink:

    Lovely pics hun, you look fab xxx

    You`re into men? Oh well *sighs* :roll: :wink: :lol:

    (thanks)

    #25000

    Hi Grim xx Hope you`re keeping well

    #32782

    @dee wrote:

    @muted_red_flame wrote:

    The local tescos stopping doing our fave Meat Feast Frozen pizzas… driving to our old Tesco store which we used to buy them from after visiting my mum only to find that they dont bloody have them either!

    Why is it when you really want something you can never bloody get hold of it yet when you dont want them you can get them in abundance!!!!

    :evil:

    Hummmm like being skint and the clothes shops having bloody loads in, then when you are looking, there’s nowt

    Grrr I hate that :twisted:

    #74697

    A couple of newer ones.

    #74693

    Thats a really nice pic Tempt. :D

Viewing 10 posts - 1,081 through 1,090 (of 2,367 total)