Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,091 through 1,100 (of 2,367 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #85254

    Listen to Your Heart

    Roxette

    #85252

    Redemption song

    Bob Marley

    #32773

    btw Giggs and pete, hope you`re both feeling better soon xxx

    #32770

    Everything :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

    #85248

    I`ll Make Love to You

    Boyz II Men

    #32744

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    But in saying that i could offer my services for free :oops: :P :lol: :wink:


    Watch it sunshine, I may just take you up on that. :wink: :lol: :lol:

    #32743

    @dee wrote:

    @blonde/blue wrote:


    Ohhhhh you mean I should be in a job like yours GG? :shock: Kiss my ass hun, I`d rather clean up other peoples sh.it thanks. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    I’ve told you before about beating about the bush, say it as it is hun :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Yooohooo xx

    lol well you know me m8! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Ello xxx :wink:

    #32741

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    @blonde/blue wrote:

    Knowing I`ve got to go to work in half an hour. :twisted: :roll: :(

    Pml :lol:

    will be thinking of you while i lounge in front of the telly :lol: :wink:

    work :-k whats work ? :roll:
    did you know i have been off now for nearly a month with the stress and strain of my hectic life :P and i am in no rush back either :P think i will take another month off :twisted: infact make that two :twisted: no three :twisted: how about four :twisted: and maybe more… :twisted: hehe :P

    you`re in the wrong job hun :wink:


    Ohhhhh you mean I should be in a job like yours GG? :shock: Kiss my ass hun, I`d rather clean up other peoples sh.it thanks. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #85245

    Everybody wants to rule the world

    Tears for Fears

    #32737

    Knowing I`ve got to go to work in half an hour. :twisted: :roll: :(

Viewing 10 posts - 1,091 through 1,100 (of 2,367 total)