Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,111 through 1,120 (of 2,367 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #61939

    Advertising

    #82258

    Lion

    #74538

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    I would poke your fire anytime BB :D
    infact i will even supply the wood :lol: :wink: :wink: 8-[ :oops:

    OOoo I say! :oops: =P~ =P~ :lol:

    #39590

    Didn`t we almost have it all – Whitney Houston

    #74536

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    Piccy has arrived mg so dont say you weren`t warned :shock:

    ya reckon then BB :wink:

    Yeah I reckon. :P (pml as if. the saying “you don`t look at the mantle piece when poking the fire” was with me in mind) :roll: :lol:

    #74532

    @mystery_girl wrote:

    aww ty gg i dont know how 2 post pics anyway so ur perfectly safe

    any1 wanna tell me how :lol: :lol:

    pml gym u aint that old

    lol@that old!! Watch it mg, I`m the same age. I just look better for it. :wink: :lol: :lol:

    #105568

    lol Giggs, what a surprise I`m an Arnold too. :roll: :lol: :lol:

    (22-28 points)
    You are Arnold:
    You have lots of friends and you are also popular, always willing to give advice and help out a person in need. You are very optimistic and you always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer, if not you will have many conflicts with life.

    #32678

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    I know by rights i should go and get a tetanus jab but i really cant be ar sed to bare my ass in front of some doctor right now :evil: :roll:

    But GG you might get one of these. :wink:

    #85223

    Everything I Do

    Brian Adams

    #24974

    Oh dear I forgot to say hello :roll: Work calls :roll: :twisted: :twisted:
    tc ppl xxx

Viewing 10 posts - 1,111 through 1,120 (of 2,367 total)