Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,121 through 1,130 (of 2,367 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #85219

    We Could Send Letters

    Aztec Camera

    #61937

    Packing

    #39581

    Heaven (Remix) – DJ Sammy and Yanou :D/ :D/

    #39580

    Dance tunes – Rise FM 8)

    #32657

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    @blonde/blue wrote:

    I thought you`d already lost it.

    Oh no its much to immense to ever lose :wink: :wink: :?

    :shock: =P~ =P~ :wink: :lol:

    #32656

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    Nah so there BB :twisted:
    and you thought i had lost my marbles :roll: :wink:

    You asked if you were starting to lose the plot, I simply asked `losing it`? I thought you`d already lost it. :? :P

    #32655

    lol you daft sod, you wanna whisper it? :wink: :lol: :lol:

    If you`re using IE or an IE based browser, that could be causing it, I used Firefox yesterday and the text was the same for me. :?

    #32653

    Which browser do you use?

    #32652

    @*GymGuy* wrote:

    Does anybody get blue txt when typing in black or am i starting to lose the plot completely :? :lol:

    Starting to lose it? :? :P :lol:

    #85216

    A Letter to Elise

    The Cure

Viewing 10 posts - 1,121 through 1,130 (of 2,367 total)