Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,241 through 2,250 (of 5,272 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #323304

    you keep on fighting my friend im useless if your not around lol jump into all sorts of catastrophe’s wivout u too keep me on the straight and narrow!!!! lol have i stories to tell you while you been bluddy dossin in bluddy HDU if yer dunt come back soon im gonna have to run off wiv an evil hobgoblin!!!!!!!!!!

    Love you Esme, please come back to us soon :cry: :cry:

    your candle burns brightly………. and its costing me a bluddy fortune so get back here!!!!!

    #139595

    talkin bout my generation!!! lol :wink:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY

    #139594

    Sweet painted lady, Elton John

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0eckgVx0Es

    I’m back on dry land once again
    Opportunity awaits me like a rat in the drain
    We’re all hunting honey with money to burn
    Just a short time to show you the tricks that we’ve learned

    If the boys all behave themselves here
    Well there’s pretty young ladies and beer in the rear
    You won’t need a gutter to sleep in tonight
    Oh the prices I charge here will see you alright

    So she lays down beside me again
    My sweet painted lady, the one with no name
    Many have used her and many still do
    There’s a place in the world for a woman like you

    Oh sweet painted lady
    Seems it’s always been the same
    Getting paid for being laid
    Guess that’s the name of the game

    Forget us we’ll have gone very soon
    Just forget we ever slept in your rooms
    And we’ll leave the smell of the sea in your beds
    Where love’s just a job and nothing is said

    #139593

    an all time classic , procul harem , whiter shade of pale although i have to say i dont remember the last 2 verses……*goes n roots through record collection* :wink:

    We skipped the light fandango
    turned cartwheels ‘cross the floor
    I was feeling kinda seasick
    but the crowd called out for more
    The room was humming harder
    as the ceiling flew away
    When we called out for another drink
    the waiter brought a tray

    And so it was that later
    as the miller told his tale
    that her face, at first just ghostly,
    turned a whiter shade of pale

    She said, ‘There is no reason
    and the truth is plain to see.’
    But I wandered through my playing cards
    and would not let her be
    one of sixteen vestal virgins
    who were leaving for the coast
    and although my eyes were open
    they might have just as well’ve been closed

    She said, ‘I’m home on shore leave,’
    though in truth we were at sea
    so I took her by the looking glass
    and forced her to agree
    saying, ‘You must be the mermaid
    who took Neptune for a ride.’
    But she smiled at me so sadly
    that my anger straightway died

    If music be the food of love
    then laughter is its queen
    and likewise if behind is in front
    then dirt in truth is clean
    My mouth by then like cardboard
    seemed to slip straight through my head
    So we crash-dived straightway quickly
    and attacked the ocean bed

    :

    #139592

    not sure if i already posted this one but it was on the radio and it reminded me how much i liked it

    STEVIE WONDER LYRICS

    “As”

    As around the sun the earth knows she’s revolving
    And the rosebuds know to bloom in early May
    Just as hate knows love’s the cure
    You can rest your mind assure
    That I’ll be loving you always
    As now can’t reveal the mystery of tomorrow
    But in passing will grow older every day
    Just as all is born is new
    Do know what I say is true
    That I’ll be loving you always

    Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky—ALWAYS
    Until the ocean covers every mountain high—ALWAYS
    Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea—ALWAYS
    Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream

    Did you know that true love asks for nothing
    Her acceptance is the way we pay
    Did you know that life has given love a guarantee
    To last through forever and another day
    Just as time knew to move on since the beginning
    And the seasons know exactly when to change
    Just as kindness knows no shame
    Know through all your joy and pain
    That I’ll be loving you always
    As today I know I’m living but tomorrow
    Could make me the past but that I mustn’t fear
    For I’ll know deep in my mind
    The love of me I’ve left behind Cause I’ll be loving you always

    Until the day is night and night becomes the day—ALWAYS
    Until the trees and seas just up and fly away—ALWAYS
    Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4—ALWAYS
    Until the day that is the day that are no more
    Did you know that you’re loved by somebody?
    Until the day the earth starts turning right to left—ALWAYS
    Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
    I’ll be loving you forever
    Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through—ALWAYS
    Until the day that you are me and I am you—AL~~~~~~WA~~
    ~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~
    Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky~~~~~AA~~~~
    ~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~YS~~ALWAYS

    We all know sometimes lifes hates and troubles
    Can make you wish you were born in another time and space
    But you can bet you life times that and twice its double
    That God knew exactly where he wanted you to be placed
    so make sure when you say you’re in it but not of it
    You’re not helping to make this earth a place sometimes called Hell
    Change your words into truths and then change that truth into love
    And maybe our children’s grandchildren
    And their great-great grandchildren will tell
    I’ll be loving you

    Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky–Loving you
    Until the ocean covers every mountain high–Loving you
    Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea–Loving you
    Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream–Be loving you
    Until the day is night and night becomes the day–Loving you
    Until the trees and seas up, up and fly away–Loving you
    Until the day that 8x8x8x8 is 4–Loving you
    Until the day that is the day that are no more–Loving you
    Until the day the earth starts turning right to left–Be loving you
    Until the earth just for the sun denies itself–Loving you
    Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through–Loving you
    Until the day that you are me and I am you–
    Now ain’t that loving you
    Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
    Ain’t that loving you
    Until the ocean covers every mountain high
    And I’ve got to say always
    Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea~~AL~~~WA~~~AYS
    Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream-Um AL~~WA~~AYS
    Until the day is night and night becomes the day-AL~~~~WA~~AYS
    Until the trees and seas just up and fly away-AL~~WA~~~AA~~~~~
    Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA~~~~~~~AA
    Until the day that is the day that are no more-AA~~~~AA~~AA~~~AYS
    Until the day the earth starts turning right to left-AL~~~WA~~~A~~~AA
    Until the earth just for the sun denies itself-~~AA~~~AA~~~AA~~~AYS
    Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through-AL~~~WAYS
    Until the day that you are me and I am you
    Until the rainbow burns the stars out in the sky
    Until the ocean covers every mountain high
    Until the dolphin flies and parrots live at sea
    Until we dream of life and life becomes a dream
    Until the day is night and night becomes the day
    Until the trees and seas just up and fly away
    Until the day that 8x8x8 is 4
    Until the day that is the day that are no more
    Until the day the earth starts turning right to left
    Until the earth just for the sun denies itself
    Until dear Mother Nature says her work is through
    Until the day that you are me and I am you

    #122474

    Tigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :oops: :wink:

    #324141

    #311760

    I think of you and me as two oceans…
    We started out as two
    With a line in between…separating us
    We were close in the beginning…
    Coz at that time what we really wanted was:
    To be together…
    We would do anything to cross over and though we never could
    We tried and that’s what mattered…
    Whether it was just watching each other,
    Or spending time
    Listening or talking
    We would do it all
    Compromises and sacrifices were a parcel in our lives…
    As time passed by….
    We moved on…
    I stayed and u did…move on
    I just went a little away at sometimes…
    When I felt we were having too may differences
    But every step I took away from u
    U took four…away
    From me…
    I stayed on hung there…
    As I do till date.
    Wondering whether I could give u a hand
    Or give u a rope…
    Yank you back to me…
    Not that I did not try
    But I was scared
    Because when ever I tried
    You did not touch
    You did not try to swim this a way
    U went far off…
    Now things seems to be running away
    From the tides…
    Into the sunset…
    A place where I know I can never reach,
    U have dived off into the horizons…
    And there I know I can never ever reach out to…
    I listen to my heart everyday…
    My heart says stay…
    u will be mine… always
    My mind says move on…
    In this dilemma of the heart and mind…
    Who are at loggerheads now?
    I’m drained out
    But not lost out on hope…
    What I hope…
    Though impossible…
    The earth takes a nasty turn and…
    Throws u back to me…
    And u instead of having ur own path fall into mine…
    Back to me…
    Back to where things were
    U and me…just bliss… nothing else.
    And even though time has lapsed
    We have not…
    Time and tide …
    Have taught us
    The art of life
    ‘The art of love’

    #311759

    “HEARTS LOVE”
    Arthur Unknown

    If your heart ever has need to show, then show me now, While I can know

    All the Sweet and tender feelings from which real affection flow.

    Show me now, While I am living; Do not wait…… till I am gone……
    And let cold chisels in Marble……
    Carve Warm Love words on embroided hollow Stone.

    If you have Sweet thoughts about me,
    Please whisper them to me…….

    Don’t you know t’would lift our Spirits and make my Heart strong for thee.

    Don’t wait till I am sleeping…… never to waken here again……
    For mounds of earth will be between us
    and I couldn’t hear you then.

    If your “Hearts Love” is of any, If it’s just a tiny bit.
    Share it with me now, While Living; So we can own and Cherish it.

    #139589

    Rod Stewart the killing of Georgie.

    In these days of changing ways
    so called liberated days
    a story comes to mind of a friend of mine

    Georgie boy was gay I guess
    nothin’ more or nothin’ less
    the kindest guy I ever knew

    His mother’s tears fell in vain
    the afternoon George tried to explain
    that he needed love like all the rest

    Pa said there must be a mistake
    how can my son not be straight
    after all I’ve said and done for him

    Leavin’ home on a Greyhound bus
    cast out by the ones he loves
    A victim of these gay days it seems

    Georgie went to New York town
    where he quickly settled down
    and soon became the toast of the great white way

    Accepted by Manhattan’s elite
    in all the places that were chic
    No party was complete without George

    Along the boulevards he’d cruise
    and all the old queens blew a fuse
    Everybody loved Georgie boy

    The last time I saw George alive
    was in the summer of seventy-five
    he said he was in love I said I’m pleased

    George attended the opening night
    of another Broadway hype
    but split before the final curtain fell

    Deciding to take a short cut home
    arm in arm they meant no wrong
    A gentle breeze blew down Fifth Avenue

    Out of a darkened side street came
    a New Jersey gang with just one aim
    to roll some innocent passer-by
    There ensued a fearful fight
    screams rang out in the night
    Georgie’s head hit a sidewalk cornerstone

    A leather kid, a switchblade knife
    He did not intend to take his life
    He just pushed his luck a little too far that night

    The sight of blood dispersed the gang
    A crowd gathered, the police came
    An ambulance screamed to a halt on Fifty-third and Third

    Georgie’s life ended there
    but I ask who really cares
    George once said to me and I quote

    He said “Never wait or hesitate
    Get in kid, before it’s too late
    You may never get another chance
    ‘Cos youth a mask but it don’t last
    live it long and live it fast”
    Georgie was a friend of mine

    Oh Georgie stay, don’t go away
    Georgie please stay you take our breath away
    Oh Georgie stay, don’t go away
    Georgie please stay you take our breath away
    Oh Georgie stay, don’t go away
    Georgie, Georgie please stay you take our breath away
    Oh Georgie stay

Viewing 10 posts - 2,241 through 2,250 (of 5,272 total)