Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
11 April, 2008 at 11:32 pm #311775
@sharongooner wrote:
@cath 55 wrote:
you should sharon hun xxxx im prob gonna write a poem tontie feelin a bit low hey ho tuts xxxx
Would be nice if Essy could telepathically tune in wouldnt it x
You go for it hun, Im gunning for ya, positive vibes and all that 8)
we are gonna get in such shyte fer goin off thread pmsl xxxxxxxxxx
11 April, 2008 at 11:16 pm #311773you should sharon hun xxxx im prob gonna write a poem tontie feelin a bit low hey ho tuts xxxxxxxxxx
11 April, 2008 at 10:37 pm #311771@sharongooner wrote:
When I go to sleep at night I think up amazing poetry.
Do you think I can remember it the next day?…. the heck I can lol… its so frustrating! :twisted:
write it down hun, do it there and then, iwrite all my best stuff i think wen im drunk and late at night……. xxx
11 April, 2008 at 10:27 pm #112249@*Sian wrote:
Why don’t you learn? :roll: :lol:
dunno sian i wish i cud

11 April, 2008 at 10:06 pm #112247why am I constantly surprised when people let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
11 April, 2008 at 10:01 pm #131350today i wish my very sick freind well



11 April, 2008 at 9:57 pm #311769lol sharon nuffin else to do tonite lol hey ho ay xxx
11 April, 2008 at 9:47 pm #311767someone called pat cooksey sharon and i found some more irish poems while checkin lol xxx
11 April, 2008 at 9:42 pm #311765@sharongooner wrote:
I read that somewhere recently Cath, it brought a tear to my eye. Now if only I can remember where I read it…. its going to bug me now…
Brilliant words. 8)
lol sharon i dutn even know who it was by lol xx
11 April, 2008 at 9:33 pm #311763The Sick Note
Dear Sir I write this note to you to tell you of my plight
For at the time of writing I am not a pretty sight
My body is all black and blue, my face a deathly grey
And I write this note to say why Paddy’s not at work today.Whilst working on the fourteenth floor,some bricks I had to clear
To throw them down from such a height was not a good idea
The foreman wasn’t very pleased, the bloody awkward sod
He said I had to cart them down the ladders in my hod.Now clearing all these bricks by hand, it was so very slow
So I hoisted up a barrel and secured the rope below
But in my haste to do the job, I was too blind to see
That a barrel full of building bricks was heavier than me.And so when I untied the rope, the barrel fell like lead
And clinging tightly to the rope I started up instead
I shot up like a rocket till to my dismay I found
That half way up I met the bloody barrel coming down.Well the barrel broke my shoulder, as to the ground it sped
And when I reached the top I banged the pulley with my head
I clung on tightly, numb with shock, from this almighty blow
And the barrel spilled out half the bricks, fourteen floors below.Now when these bricks had fallen from the barrel to the floor
I then outweighed the barrel and so started down once more
Still clinging tightly to the rope, my body racked with pain
When half way down, I met the bloody barrel once again.The force of this collision, half way up the office block
Caused multiple abrasions and a nasty state of shock
Still clinging tightly to the rope I fell towards the ground
And I landed on the broken bricks the barrel scattered round.I lay there groaning on the ground I thought I’d passed the worst
But the barrel hit the pulley wheel, and then the bottom burst
A shower of bricks rained down on me, I hadn’t got a hope
As I lay there bleeding on the ground, I let go the bloody rope.The barrel then being heavier then started down once more
And landed right across me as I lay upon the floor
It broke three ribs, and my left arm, and I can only say
That I hope you’ll understand why Paddy’s not at work today. -
AuthorPosts
