-
laine1 replied to the topic Do as you would be done by …. in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 10 months ago
Takes a lot to rattle me, but when I go….. I go…… but it hasn’t happened in years.
it’s far easier to walk away and keep your own dignity, their lack of respect and dignity is their problem not mine.
I try to be respectful of others, their feelings, their opinions etc, but I guess because of my background I would never say something I…[Read more]
-
laine1 replied to the topic Music Thread in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
-
Sairs73 posted an update 9 years, 10 months ago
Got called a troll am I a troll lol
-
Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
laine1 replied to the topic just chat magazine – issue 2 is on its way in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
now THAT made me laugh out loud lol
-
Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
mischievous replied to the topic Surrounded by men posing as women in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
Why do you think like that?Are you jelaous because stapler accepted my request for friendship
-
mischievous replied to the topic Surrounded by men posing as women in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
I think there are some women too,pretending to be a man
-
laine1 replied to the topic Music Thread in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
to start the day from me
-
mischievous changed their profile picture 9 years, 10 months ago
-
laine1 replied to the topic Nothing better to worry about in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
Thought this was a joke at first until I heard it on the radio….must admit i’m sat here shaking my head in despair.
can they tell me if its safe to do my washing up??
-
laine1 replied to the topic Its offically christmas mode . Post ur fav glitterized xmas song. in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
-
laine1 replied to the topic What made you smile today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
When you have a memory suddenly come back that makes you feel all warm inside.
-
laine1 replied to the topic Worst EVER Christmas gift … in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
Any need for that Blossom?
-
laine1 replied to the topic What made you smile today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
Waking relatively painfree, first time in days
-
laine1 replied to the topic What made you smile today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
Having the nicest ever duty Doc to come to see me this morning…..
-
laine1 replied to the topic Worst EVER Christmas gift … in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
[ came across this lovely blue jumper, hinting I liked it. ]
you said you hinted lol then said you didn’t lol lol
-
laine1 replied to the topic What made you smile today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
a Robin sitting on my window ledge outside my kitchen, almost hinting I hadn’t filled the feeders.
-
laine1 replied to the topic What Pissed You Off Today? in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
Taking an hour to get out of bed because of pain.
-
laine1 replied to the topic Worst EVER Christmas gift … in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 10 months ago
So….. if I have this right…….. you were also guilty of exactly what you have accused others of being?
You Wrote:-
Was window shopping with a boyfriend about a month before Christmas (was in my mid 20s), and came across this lovely blue jumper, hinting I liked it.
When the time came to exchange gifts, I was rather excited, as he handed…[Read more]
- Load More

Are you?
Nah