Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,401 through 2,410 (of 4,856 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #407927

    misguided

    #407925

    manipulation

    #487986

    things are never as they seem kenty…. hello btw.

    #487976

    @panda12 wrote:

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    Panda… you are obviously wanting a confrontation of some type… I think I have had 3 or 4 PMs with you in 2 years… two of those were in reply to a query you asked me about …. so hardly a problem.. is it??

    Depends what you’re asking!

    Oh for heavens sake,,, grow up!!!

    #487974

    Panda… you are obviously wanting a confrontation of some type… I think I have had 3 or 4 PMs with you in 2 years… two of those were in reply to a query you asked me about …. so hardly a problem.. is it??

    #487972

    @panda12 wrote:

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    @panda12 wrote:

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    must be wonderful to be perfect…

    Is that your little dig at me ruby? I did say I understand the difference between feeling down and being depressed, real clinical depression is an illness…going for a walk will not cure it.

    Gosh you’re a strange one!

    You play the innocent when it suits then you turn on a sixpence!

    It was fairly obvious from your post that you have an understanding of depression and it’s fairly obvious Camel Blue doesn’t.

    Are you speaking to me or Ruby?

    You, Mrs Teapot. Sorry if I didn’t make myself clear.

    well panda…. or whoever you are…. if I cared what you thought of me it would matter….. but seeing as I dont care it really doesnt matter.

    #487966

    @panda12 wrote:

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    must be wonderful to be perfect…

    Is that your little dig at me ruby? I did say I understand the difference between feeling down and being depressed, real clinical depression is an illness…going for a walk will not cure it.

    Gosh you’re a strange one!

    You play the innocent when it suits then you turn on a sixpence!

    It was fairly obvious from your post that you have an understanding of depression and it’s fairly obvious Camel Blue doesn’t.

    Are you speaking to me or Ruby?

    #487958

    @rubyred wrote:

    must be wonderful to be perfect…

    Is that your little dig at me ruby? I did say I understand the difference between feeling down and being depressed, real clinical depression is an illness…going for a walk will not cure it.

    #407917

    cold

    #487935

    I think Richard says he just forgot to pay… apparently he was a bit like Worrall Thompson… he forgot to pay regularly. :D

Viewing 10 posts - 2,401 through 2,410 (of 4,856 total)