Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,411 through 2,420 (of 4,856 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #488017

    Well I hope she goes to Cyprus… let them have her… I dont think anyone could guarantee her safety here anyway… Good riddance!!

    #487956

    Went for a walk this afternoon up on the yorkshire moors. Beautiful cold day, blue sky, crunchy ice, fresh air. Life is good. Depression? dont think so.

    I do know there is a difference between feeling down and being depressed though… nothing is ever simple is it :?

    #487945

    @coathanger wrote:

    Psssttt….. Don’t fret ladies, he has’nt gone far, he’s in the chat room next door >>>

    :lol:

    I dont chat Coat :D

    #487943

    If thats true Im sorry… I like thin… i know he got some bad press but he was always OK with me… helpful never vindictive and always a gentleman with no ulterior motives.

    I hope its not true and he returns as ThinIce… but if thats not possible… Good Luck thin in whatever you choose to do… be happy :D

    #487928

    Not much sympathy for the millionaire Mr Thompson it seems… you’re a hard lot you lot :D

    #466497

    part eaten pizza and…..

    #72113

    punishment

    #102656

    Lean

    #486794

    Hell for sure…. but will we all be there too?

    #487898

    I made a promise to myself not to drink wine today… had too much yesterday… hence the tea :D

Viewing 10 posts - 2,411 through 2,420 (of 4,856 total)