Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,421 through 2,430 (of 4,856 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #102653

    bran

    #72110

    boil

    #487886

    @panda12 wrote:

    @j_in_france wrote:

    @panda12 wrote:

    @j_in_france wrote:

    Panda this is a fun thread – don’t ruin it for others please by attacking others – thanks

    WTF?????????????????????

    You wanna take it easy on that wine, seems to have impaired your judgement. :roll:

    WTF – Why The Fixation? you can’t get away from thin and cosy it seems

    Raises a glass of red to Panda

    Raises a cup of tea to the p1sh head who started this thread!

    I rarely drink tea but actually I am having a cup right now too…… raises my cup to wish everyone…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

    #487882

    @jen_jen wrote:

    The Grinch has gone to Lapland to steal next Christmas….

    Ha Ha jen…. well thats next Christmas cancelled then :D

    #329798

    @irish_lucy wrote:

    Guess i shouldn’t have tampered with the beanbag, I miss Gaz.

    Lucy… he hasnt updated his own personal website since before xmas :?

    #487880

    I think the Grinch has gone… shame I liked him… also Im not sure if Sceptical man survived…. I liked him too. Strong men with strong opinions… sometimes scary but always interesting. I didnt join in their threads but I read them… we all have that choice… well at least we used to :?

    #466491

    Blew in the wind and…..

    #466490

    @boojangle wrote:

    (Doesn’t Rospetal mind?) they ….

    Forgot there was a person called that… sorry :?

    #72108

    Bubble

    #102651

    drag

Viewing 10 posts - 2,421 through 2,430 (of 4,856 total)