Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
27 January, 2011 at 12:57 am #460291
@yourchoice wrote:
@panda12 wrote:
@thin ice wrote:
@panda12 wrote:
yea she gets her tits out at half time
Well, at least her gender dictates she should have tits.
As for the moobs on men – happens I think when they get to their 50s – gawd they are revolting!
What age are you again, thin?
a very well presented and fit 53 year old
what about youYou are old enough to be my father. :-…
That seems quite an ageist remark.
Fact. He is.
27 January, 2011 at 12:50 am #460288@yourchoice wrote:
@panda12 wrote:
@yourchoice wrote:
@panda12 wrote:
I still think they were sh.it on they were only saying what a lot of other people were thinking and saying
It appears that’s not the case because if it was, Gray and Keys would be lauded for their comments.
Instead, they are both unemployed.
Thats rubbish and you know it.
Opps! I’ve hit a raw note!
Lol not at all it was just more polite than me saying youre talking sh.it at times :wink:
Nah. I hit a raw note.
27 January, 2011 at 12:49 am #460287@thin ice wrote:
@panda12 wrote:
yea she gets her tits out at half time
Well, at least her gender dictates she should have tits.
As for the moobs on men – happens I think when they get to their 50s – gawd they are revolting!
What age are you again, thin?
a very well presented and fit 53 year old
what about youYou are old enough to be my father. :-…
27 January, 2011 at 12:48 am #460286but some one above them decided to show it
who was the worst those two for saying it or sky for showing itAh! Mr Thin!
Two wrongs do not make a right!
I am glad they did say it and I’m glad those two have gone from Sky – I don’t want my subscription going to pay for them.
I mean, if I was a father, and I had a daughter, I wouldn’t go and pay for someone to make sexist comments about her now would I? And then just dismiss it as acceptable because it’s a “man thing.”
Or if I was a father and I had a daughter who’s skills and talents were called into question simply because she was a woman, I wouldn’t condone it, would I?
But then again I don’t know – I’m not a father and I don’t have a daughter but perhaps some father’s secretly think sexism is ok and acceptable as it’s a “man thing” even if it is to the detriment of their own daughter.
Perhaps a father with a daughter could cast some light on this?
27 January, 2011 at 12:38 am #460282@yourchoice wrote:
Theres the hair to do and lippy to put on 8-[
You shouldn’t bother – it doesn’t improve anything for you. 8)
27 January, 2011 at 12:37 am #460281@yourchoice wrote:
@panda12 wrote:
I still think they were sh.it on they were only saying what a lot of other people were thinking and saying
It appears that’s not the case because if it was, Gray and Keys would be lauded for their comments.
Instead, they are both unemployed.
Thats rubbish and you know it.
Opps! I’ve hit a raw note!
27 January, 2011 at 12:36 am #460280yea she gets her tits out at half time
Well, at least her gender dictates she should have tits.
As for the moobs on men – happens I think when they get to their 50s – gawd they are revolting!
What age are you again, thin?
27 January, 2011 at 12:33 am #460278I still think they were sh.it on they were only saying what a lot of other people were thinking and saying
It appears that’s not the case because if it was, Gray and Keys would be lauded for their comments.
Instead, they are both unemployed.
27 January, 2011 at 12:31 am #460275@thin ice wrote:
@andymcnabb wrote:
Just a thought, but maybe the ref in question, has been lowered to the Blue square league, to keep out of the limelight for a bit. Just so the terrace’s do not take there possible dis satisfaction out on her. When things quiet down again and Andy Grey becomes the pub joke that he has been for awhile (realistically) then she will be brought back to the level her talent deserves.
she has been an assistant for one prem game
hardly time to demonstrate a talent
she only has to wave a flag :roll:Thin – you ought to get your facts right:
“Having turned professional in March 2010, Massey received her first men’s Premier League assistant referee appointment to the fixture between Sunderland and Blackpool on 28 December later that year, with Blackpool securing a 2–0 away win. Her second appointment was to the match between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool on 22 January 2011.”
BTW, there’s a lot more to her job than waving a flag…
27 January, 2011 at 12:28 am #460272@andymcnabb wrote:
Just a thought, but maybe the ref in question, has been lowered to the Blue square league, to keep out of the limelight for a bit. Just so the terrace’s do not take there possible dis satisfaction out on her. When things quiet down again and Andy Grey becomes the pub joke that he has been for awhile (realistically) then she will be brought back to the level her talent deserves.
Well said.
-
AuthorPosts
