Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
19 July, 2008 at 12:06 pm #355463
actually bon bon,,thats an idea,,if ye find one can i have a shot afterwards. Im not even caring about the shag,i do need a man for certain things round the house and garden. Mind you,i would need him for a week.
19 July, 2008 at 11:20 am #355332@esmeralda wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
@esmeralda wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
@esmeralda wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
@sword wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
ffs i dint even know of such boycott.. so im a scab too LOL.. i wondered why it was braw n quiet in here last night ! heck i even got an accusation in without being contradicted LOL.
fair edit geoff :) I still think it was you,if I am wrong I shall publicly apologize and buy ya a pint.
In that case it wiz ME and I claim my free pint! 8)
fvck off ya greedy scabbing kunt !!! It wasnt you!
But i will buy ye a pint o tia maria anyhoos :)
with a wee whisky chaser! :wink:
that goes without saying ! AND an entire packet of Lemon French Fancies ! a markies Lemon Meruinge AND.. if im in a good mood. a pair o hairy mens baws !
shave ’em first please afore ye swing ’em in ma direction..don’t want curly pube hairs in my lemon meringue! :P
shaved AND tenderised. while he was still wearing them ;)
19 July, 2008 at 11:14 am #355328@esmeralda wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
@esmeralda wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
@sword wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
ffs i dint even know of such boycott.. so im a scab too LOL.. i wondered why it was braw n quiet in here last night ! heck i even got an accusation in without being contradicted LOL.
fair edit geoff :) I still think it was you,if I am wrong I shall publicly apologize and buy ya a pint.
In that case it wiz ME and I claim my free pint! 8)
fvck off ya greedy scabbing kunt !!! It wasnt you!
But i will buy ye a pint o tia maria anyhoos :)
with a wee whisky chaser! :wink:
that goes without saying ! AND an entire packet of Lemon French Fancies ! a markies Lemon Meruinge AND.. if im in a good mood. a pair o hairy mens baws !
19 July, 2008 at 11:10 am #355324@sword wrote:
I will, I’m just waiting for you to give me the chance, I hate it when folk do a mighty fine job themselves and leave no room.
too late that esme has had the offered pint.
STILL say it was you.. ! so there !
/chases geoff with a jobbie on a stick.
19 July, 2008 at 11:06 am #355322@sword wrote:
Don’t want your apologies or alcohol, you’ve given me something to mock you with, thats enough.
Mock me all ye like Big Boy ;)
19 July, 2008 at 11:04 am #355321@esmeralda wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
@sword wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
ffs i dint even know of such boycott.. so im a scab too LOL.. i wondered why it was braw n quiet in here last night ! heck i even got an accusation in without being contradicted LOL.
fair edit geoff :) I still think it was you,if I am wrong I shall publicly apologize and buy ya a pint.
In that case it wiz ME and I claim my free pint! 8)
fvck off ya greedy scabbing kunt !!! It wasnt you!
But i will buy ye a pint o tia maria anyhoos :)
19 July, 2008 at 11:01 am #355317@sword wrote:
@rubyred wrote:
ffs i dint even know of such boycott.. so im a scab too LOL.. i wondered why it was braw n quiet in here last night ! heck i even got an accusation in without being contradicted LOL.
fair edit geoff :) I still think it was you,if I am wrong I shall publicly apologize and buy ya a pint.
19 July, 2008 at 10:56 am #355315ffs i dint even know of such boycott.. so im a scab too LOL.. i wondered why it was braw n quiet in here last night ! heck i even got a word in without being contradicted LOL.
19 July, 2008 at 2:24 am #306591My mother in law,,kinda gets on my wick.
the things she says,the way she prays,
its all that wee bit sick.
as her days pass in a catholic haze.at her age,she is away with the fairys,
as she blesses Our lady and says the Hail Marys.
she ignored her religeon for 40 odd years,
ignored the call of romanian tears.never suffered fools ,she declared !
as i sat there and wept.
i was ever so scared,
as the future it crept..so i faced her !
and told her I was the love of HER sons life.
and in a secret wee bet,he made me his wife. !
was never good enough,and never princess Di,
a clown and a poet, so take it ..oh my !and she disowned him.
and later she realised she needed me too,
we took them on holiday, a family through and through.
along came the baby.put things in motion,
till the night she mentioned,, casually.., abortion. !and i hated her.
so i smiled through the years,and the thinly veiled tears,
as i watched her non smiling eyes glower.
the ill fated looks of not in her good books,
but NOT once did i ever cower.then he died.
so now,i appear,to sound ever so queer,
as i tolerate this woman so bold.
no longer the 20 something fears, but a lassie of cheers.
and a mother in law so pathetically old.and she needs me..
19 July, 2008 at 2:04 am #353428 -
AuthorPosts
