Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 4,481 through 4,490 (of 7,547 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #334396

    @esmeralda wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    @esmeralda wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    @esmeralda wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    ooh memories of glasses flying in the friary.. catholic church discos ! well it was probably a merrymate bottle. but i was the one hiding in the ladies !

    I was hiding inside Steve Priest’s trousers! 8)

    knowing dundee priests ya probably were.. 3 in the past years “resigned!” with women being the common denominator !

    I was probably getting co-erced into putting my hand doon Gary Strachans troosers !

    I mean Steve Priest the Sweet guitarist. Ginger – all over – apparently! :oops:

    oh so it was ..i knew i knew the name :) well better him than mark mcmanus’s brother LOL.. they were a bit old for me back then. i didnt have them in sexy status..slade and alvin stardust were like grown men to me ! like yer dad !

    If that were the case, I’d have happily commited incest! 8)

    mwahhh yer a dark horse Esme :) nae wonder i love ye x

    #354602

    @sir Actor wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    @sir Actor wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    @sir Actor wrote:

    I spent a day in Cleethorpes wit family and it took us 30 minutes to do everything. :roll:
    And that included 15 minutes queuing in McDonalds.

    i have never been to cleethorpes.. is it down lincoln way ?

    yes it is. So where are yoiu..oop north?

    hell no im a Scot ,,that you seem to dislike :)

    no…..sian’s the one i don’t like. :wink:

    luff me ,luff my sian :)

    #354051

    I still maintain that a couple of the more forthright admins on here,should be given more powers.. they have pb,who seems to be away ( fair enough) martin ,who is never here,despite being the owner and GM,,who is a right hopeless kunt anyway !

    maybe time to give more power to the brass tacks users..instead of glory hunters who ya cant find. at least 2 decent admins ,with power to bar proxy servers,would shut the fvckers up !

    and if thats your “last word” in the more broader base,, expect folks to follow suit.

    #354598

    @sir Actor wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    @sir Actor wrote:

    I spent a day in Cleethorpes wit family and it took us 30 minutes to do everything. :roll:
    And that included 15 minutes queuing in McDonalds.

    i have never been to cleethorpes.. is it down lincoln way ?

    yes it is. So where are yoiu..oop north?

    hell no im a Scot ,,that you seem to dislike :)

    #354042

    @sharongooner wrote:

    I have noticed you’re having to put up with a lot of cr@p on here, and wanted to give you a heads up about a posting about you on another site:

    http://www.soapforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=52810#52810

    ^^It’s the soap place owned by the same person as this place.

    Hopefully it will be deleted soon but I just thought you should be aware.

    sent from an old and concerned friend

    and this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QtPZUVvgc8 my youtube page

    girl your working hard today arent you :roll: :roll:

    looks like I got meself a real proper nut nut here. :twisted:

    and I would be lying if I didnt say she is getting rit on my ti/ts :twisted: :twisted:

    fvckoff wierdo get help or use your internet time positively!

    and as for not being you over on your oxymoronchat or whatever the place is called Ive never read such bullshine warra liar.

    shaz.. i saw it earlier.and was in a dilemma,i was hoping it would all be deleted and no one would be any the wiser. i was being quiet to protect you. its totally unexplainable,suffice to say IT envies you !

    ffs. ! the more apathy shown WILL drive folks away,,or IS that the intention after all ? is it someone with a grudge againsts things that happened before you even set foot here. and your a mere stool pigeon as a prolific poster ?

    /ponders.

    #354594

    @sir Actor wrote:

    I spent a day in Cleethorpes wit family and it took us 30 minutes to do everything. :roll:
    And that included 15 minutes queuing in McDonalds.

    i have never been to cleethorpes.. is it down lincoln way ?

    #334394

    @esmeralda wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    @esmeralda wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    ooh memories of glasses flying in the friary.. catholic church discos ! well it was probably a merrymate bottle. but i was the one hiding in the ladies !

    I was hiding inside Steve Priest’s trousers! 8)

    knowing dundee priests ya probably were.. 3 in the past years “resigned!” with women being the common denominator !

    I was probably getting co-erced into putting my hand doon Gary Strachans troosers !

    I mean Steve Priest the Sweet guitarist. Ginger – all over – apparently! :oops:

    oh so it was ..i knew i knew the name :) well better him than mark mcmanus’s brother LOL.. they were a bit old for me back then. i didnt have them in sexy status..slade and alvin stardust were like grown men to me ! like yer dad !

    and apologies to the strachan family for slurring their good name LOL

    #334389

    @esmeralda wrote:

    @rubyred wrote:

    ooh memories of glasses flying in the friary.. catholic church discos ! well it was probably a merrymate bottle. but i was the one hiding in the ladies !

    I was hiding inside Steve Priest’s trousers! 8)

    knowing dundee priests ya probably were.. 3 in the past years “resigned!” with women being the common denominator !

    I was probably getting co-erced into putting my hand doon Gary Strachans troosers !

    #334387

    @esmeralda wrote:

    Are you ready, girls?

    THE SWEET

    BALLROOM BLITZ

    opened that link expecting it and got a flegged face LOL

    #334386

    ooh memories of glasses flying in the friary.. catholic church discos ! well it was probably a merrymate bottle. but i was the one hiding in the ladies !

Viewing 10 posts - 4,481 through 4,490 (of 7,547 total)