No, the phone lines are open so I can’t think they’d have Darnel decide – they’ve come under too much criticizm recently over their voting methods that I doubt they’d pull a stunt like that.
Just for the record, I don’t rub ANYTHING when I see or think about Stuart (in context) :lol:
aye true .. *rubs mole on upper lip in deep thought* maybe they will give darnell the rights to be the only person to nominate next week,,its GOT to be more wickeder ! :twisted:
belinda deserves to go.the fookin liza minelli impersonations mek me wanna kick my telly in.an the fat biatch moanin cos her fat knees cudnt pedal the bike on the task today…………arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aye she is getting on my wick..definetly in there to audition for a xmas number one elpee ” belinda sings jazz ” even IM not THAT bad LOL.. i find her strangely irritating in the way she tries to come over as “caring” .. and her glazed over expression,when folks do try talking to her. its a game for her. ! and yeah it IS to them all.. i have my beady eye on her :)
No, the phone lines are open so I can’t think they’d have Darnel decide – they’ve come under too much criticizm recently over their voting methods that I doubt they’d pull a stunt like that.
Just for the record, I don’t rub ANYTHING when I see or think about Stuart (in context) :lol:
aye true .. *rubs mole on upper lip in deep thought* maybe they will give darnell the rights to be the only person to nominate next week,,its GOT to be more wickeder ! :twisted:
oh DEFO see Barcelona you MUST !!! it postively brings out the poet and artist in the most jaded of us :) from the pavement wine bars,to the cellar bars… and if ya want culture..ya have a myriad of Catalonian delights !!
If the truth be known, if star isnt Dreamthingy i feel an absolute shi.t about it all and i apologise…. but its something we may never know for sure.
she creates paranoia and feeds off it, shes never had anything personal on me, sure shes posted stuff about me, but so what, it didnt bother me cos she knows fu.ck all about me. I retaliated because A. She fu.cked the boards up for the whole weekend and no one did anything about it and B. I saw people like Shaz (who is open and nice on here and never nasty at all) being attacked for no apparent reason.
Yeah the kid comment was below the belt and i didnt feel good about it if the truth be known, but i wanted to hit her where it hurt because she always takes pleasure in doing it to other folks. End of the day, two wrongs dont make a right, but its done now.
pebbs hon.. you have publicly apologised,which was decent of you, we all make mistakes.but if we can be a big enough person to say so,then more power to ya.
It was an easy error to make,tempers were flared,when we become fond of people its not always easy to sit back and watch character assasination attempts.We want to strike out,and strike hard.aim for the jugular :)
and yet here IT is again,after being offered the hand of friendship,back with a vengeance spamming the soap forums now. and i will stick my neck out here and say i truly think the dreamsprite in exo was the same one on here.similar typing styles and why did she use exo on her profile. ? it was to hide her,so folks who MAY have checked,would be lulled into thinking..” nah it CANT be… ” .. i just hope the good people over at exo,treat her with the suspicion and contempt IT deserves.
I really DONT know how to deal with IT. in a world of apathetic forum hosts,and folks who follow the ” oh its NOT happening to MEEEE ,so its okay” we should maybe pity IT more than laugh at it.obviously mental anxiety state going on.
dont beat yourself up.. ! and hit the bar beatch !
Rube, i still believe it was her on exo..too many coincidences happened, the minute i exposed the site she logged in ..literally!!!! all pics were gone in seconds, then HE the “fiance” logged in and swiped all his stuff, its like shaz said, i reckon she IS the fiance. Somethings may never come to light, but gut feeling is always a dead giveaway in online and indeed real life. I know what i think, but hey ho, its not worth the brain cell bothering about.
i totally agree with ya,,she will be both the characters. like on here she is and was several at any given time. IT seems to have a brainstorrm and cannot help confessing ,,like on the soap forums, IT had been posting as lollipop for some time,and IT HAD to tell folks it was IT and has spammed over there to.
keep yer brain cell doll.. and use it for more important matters x
Fair enough, but I still want Stuart. Not in a gay way, more in a ‘if I was but I’m not’ hetrosexual kind of way :lol:
I thought there’d be a twist where Darnel would have to choose on Friday.
ooh ya have me all of a quiver now John !! that MIGHT happen as in darnell getting the say so of who goes. and possibly bringing in one of HIS choice.. im sure something similar happened before with a leader kinda scenario..
and dale isnt my fancy bit,,he was the one i got before they even went in,when pats did a thread.we had to pick a number and i was lumbered with him.. :)
but hypothetically speaking,,id rather have dale than stu..
Isnt 78 the average age group of people in madness though MaryJ ;) lol
lol…. no that ive noticed lol well i do look young compared to afew lol
thats got me even more excited now lucky :) and you neednt think your getting away with not being in the crowd as my only FAN ! I might even get a lumber noo !
oh dear LOL..im loving it too. divide and conquer rools.especially to see bex’s bottom lip go,when the fish suppers were produced. she was in that bedroom to report to Mavis in seconds. and nice to see MY adopted character Dale finally taking part.
Author
Posts
Viewing 10 posts - 4,491 through 4,500 (of 7,547 total)