Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,341 through 2,350 (of 6,405 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #184077

    @gyps wrote:

    Bloody hell, I only wanted to show Rubes me pic :? :? :? :? 8)

    Yeah…see the bloody trouble you caused!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Ho hum :-

    #205377

    @kangawallafox wrote:

    :D What do we call the “hood” for people who like Geoffrey and Tommy, Jigsy (not PB cos he’s just a knobhead lately) (aka brotherhood members) and who also like Sian and Pats etc…(“sisterhood” members)???

    We should have a name, we feel left out :roll: :D

    Yeah…we need a name too!! :lol: :lol:

    #202512

    Well, we may not be at the very top, but I’m damn proud of my wee country….8)

    we are one of the smaller countries, but we’re still up there with the best. 8) :D :D

    #119256

    @angel* wrote:

    @squeezy wrote:

    Hi angel :D

    How you keeping these days? Everything going to plan, I hope?

    hey squeezy, sorry darlin I didn’t see this till now! I’m doin just great hun, the pregnancy is progressing really well, I seem to be coming out of the extreme tiredness phase thank fu/ck! I got my 20 wk scan on April 4th so will hopefully be able to tell wot sex the baby is, then I can go and shop till I drop :wink:

    Hope u and the family are well sweetheart :D xxxx

    Good to hear you are getting past the bad bit…just the worse bit to come!! Nah, just kidding, I’m sure you appreciate the bad times as well as the good…the thought of the end result makes it all worth putting up with, eh?

    Just hope the wee bean isn’t being shy when you go for the scan lol… .:lol: And go easy on the shopping….do it online!!

    My lot are all thriving..can’t believe the wee one is 9 months already! :shock: Where does the time go…??. :roll:

    You take care angel xsxsxs

    #119255

    @*Sian* wrote:

    @squeezy wrote:

    @*Sian* wrote:

    It’s a very 90’s colour, we used to have dark green in our bathroom. It’s quite a royal look. Maybe you should of nicked some towels off Queeny :lol:

    Well…I’m sick and tired of blue, have neutral colours in other areas of the house, so not much option left.

    Anyway..it won’t look 90’s when I’m finished with it…. :D

    Yeah colours of now are quite boring, I am sure it will look lovely, it was a nightmare when I was looking for aubergine towels, only got 2 then just stuck with cream and white.

    Lol…well, I’m not giving up yet. Mine is forest green to offset all the white. I’ve got floor tiles that are embedded with quartz (not frigging cheap either :shock: ) OH near had a heart attack when we went shopping :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #205278

    @*Sian* wrote:

    @squeezy wrote:

    I find a figure of 8 with the tongue in that area does the trick :lol: :lol:

    Oh lord!!! Not another one admitting to this disgusting act!!! :lol:

    o0(Oh cr@p)

    Who…me? Not me…I must be getting mixed up with something else…O:) O:)

    :-

    #205277

    I find a figure of 8 with the tongue in that area does the trick :lol: :lol:

    #205276

    @james Belfast wrote:

    1. Open wide

    2. Brace yourself…

    ….not even a mention of the frenulum? :?

    men are easy pleased… :roll:

    :lol:

    #30577

    Lightweights :lol: :lol:

    #205359

    *dying to have a listen* :D

Viewing 10 posts - 2,341 through 2,350 (of 6,405 total)