Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,351 through 2,360 (of 6,405 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #30574

    Yeah, everythings fine….enjoying the commonwealth games at the moment 8)

    Doritos :-… :-… dunno how you can eat those manky things.

    #204925

    @Ow£n Ka$h wrote:

    @squeezy wrote:

    There was a McDonalds that was foud to have the same thing… :shock:

    And someone urinated in the cooking oil as well… :-…

    Probably improved the taste. :lol:

    You’re probably right. :lol: :lol:

    Mind you…my local one has video cameras in the food prep area now….dunno if it’s made things better…. :?

    #30572

    Way-hey…there is life out here!!!

    Hi Robyn…how’s life?? :D :D :D

    #30570

    MORNING!!!!!!!!

    Dunno why I bother….no-one ever replies…. :roll: :roll:

    #130355

    @Ow£n Ka$h wrote:

    @squeezy wrote:

    Owen…you must have been extremely bored this morning to be going back to posts from 7 months ago!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

    I miss Peco! :(

    Awww…..*pats on back consolingly*

    #205358

    Friends, yes, family, no.

    I have a real family – no made up ones online.

    #119248

    Hi angel :D

    How you keeping these days? Everything going to plan, I hope?

    #204921

    @*Sian* wrote:

    A friend of mine was telling me how there local kebab place was shut down for having sperm in the mayo :shock:

    There was a McDonalds that was foud to have the same thing… :shock:

    And someone urinated in the cooking oil as well… :-…

    #204986

    @jigsy wrote:

    I also dont get all dressed up to sit at my computer all day, I love my combats, or sweats for days like today, comfort is what its all about after all.

    Me neither 8)

    Although I will have to make an effort and change before going to the leisure centre later…don’t want to look like a slob next to all those fit-looking people! :lol: :lol:

    #119246

    @*Sian* wrote:

    It’s a very 90’s colour, we used to have dark green in our bathroom. It’s quite a royal look. Maybe you should of nicked some towels off Queeny :lol:

    Well…I’m sick and tired of blue, have neutral colours in other areas of the house, so not much option left.

    Anyway..it won’t look 90’s when I’m finished with it…. :D

Viewing 10 posts - 2,351 through 2,360 (of 6,405 total)