• Ukip. For me.

  • @boojangle wrote:

    I agree Kenty …. which makes me wonder if the initial post was all truths ….

    Maybe Martin thought the same ….

    Maybe Panda had a change of heart and asked that it was deleted …

    Maybe Tel ask it be removed ….

    Either way … it was off pretty damn quick ….

    I think maybe someone realised that it may in fact have a…

    [Read more]

  • @Mrs_Teapot wrote:

    Why focus on the female.?…. what if Terry were not who he says he is…. or what if there was no panda and no Terry…. they are one of the same? Before you say ah well I know this person of that person… have you seen and spoken to them on cam or met them in real life? Anyone can say they are anyone here and showing a…

    [Read more]

  • @rusty trawler wrote:

    @sceptical guy wrote:

    forging a Christmas card to Kenty from Terry

    Shouldn’t that be ‘farraging’?

    Or foraging (I always imagine Scapegoat-ical Guy doing that in Tesco food bins late at night..)

  • @Wordsworth60 wrote:

    Don’t want to spoil his game rusty, but it’s obvious that Terry’s just enjoying winding people up. Trouble is, his ‘House’ icon identifies him with a clever character with a sense of irony, but great difficulty conveying a sense of his own fallibility.

    Best play with him and pretend to be wound up or openly ridicule him – he’s…

    [Read more]

  • Anyway, this isn’t a thread about the EU, but some politically-motivated council employee who couldn’t care less about the lives she destroys.

  • @rusty trawler wrote:

    intelligence is a social construct and it requires the ability to take on board ideas and concepts that you might not necessarily agree with and to put them under some sort of rational analysis.

    Concepts that I “might not necessarily agree with” always come after my “rational analysis” of them. What you need to try is a bit…[Read more]

  • @rusty trawler wrote:

    @Terry wrote:

    @rusty trawler wrote:

    I don’t think UKIP have been blameless though, they gain greatly by polarizing the EU issue and most of us have more complex views about it.

    Polarizing the EU issue is what all political parties should be doing for goodness sake. :roll:
    It’s no good sitting on the fence when you’re a…

    [Read more]

  • @rusty trawler wrote:

    I don’t think UKIP have been blameless though, they gain greatly by polarizing the EU issue and most of us have more complex views about it.

    Polarizing the EU issue is what all political parties should be doing for goodness sake. :roll:
    It’s no good sitting on the fence when you’re a politician and we desperately need…[Read more]

  • @panda12 wrote:

    are you really thick and stupid enough to support a Party who calls black people “nig nogs” and who thinks I shouldn’t be in this Country in the first place?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foxk3tJLQ3c&feature=player_embedded

    “Thick and stupid” sums you up luv. :wink:

  • @sceptical guy wrote:

    always a sign of a poor argument, when someone makes a case and then proceeds to throw insults round like confetti.

    The effect is, and is intended to be, to take attention away from the poor argument by provoking people to react in a like manner.

    UKIP would be wise to keep Terry away from the Rotherham by-election on…

    [Read more]

  • @kent f OBE wrote:

    so what ? I made a mistake….I was feeling tired

    We all make mistakes – my biggest one is whenever I choose to read iyour crap posts.

  • @sceptical guy wrote:

    The same goes for UKIP. I find their xenophobia indefensible, but that in itself doesn’t disqualify members from being foster-parents. It depends on the individuals.

    You can join the UKIP for any number of reasons. One is that you’re a racist, or alternatively an old-fashioned jingo – immigration is the key. Another is that…

    [Read more]

  • @kent f OBE wrote:

    Lord Terry asked the question a few pages ago:

    What if the parents were members of the Labour Party or the Conservative Party?

    What if the parents were members of the BNP Party?

    I didn’t mention the BNP, but there again you do tend to mix fact with fiction, don’t you?

    You even managed to call me a racist on these boards which…[Read more]

  • Terry replied to the topic Love Story in the board Chat forum three boards 8 years, 1 month ago

    @a certain sadness wrote:

    She has three kids by three different fathers who were all taxi drivers but thats another story.

    Be honest…is wordworth one of the fathers?

  • @rusty trawler wrote:

    it’s easy to see why they had a concern when we consider UKIPs views on immigration and the nationality of the children.

    Hmm..who exactly is “we”? Do you speak for yourself or do you see yourself as a spokesperson for a ground-breaking new group of “loonie lefties” who will change the world with their superior brand of…[Read more]

  • I wonder is the by-election in Rotherham this week has anything to do with the slur against UKIP?

    Politicians from all political parties have been critical of Joyce Thacker’s reasons for removing the children from their foster parents. And that is good to hear, because it was a decision based purely on discrimination. It had nothing to do with…[Read more]

  • I wonder is the by-election in Rotherham this week has anything to do with the slur against UKIP?

    Politicians from all political parties have been critical of Joyce Thacker’s reasons for removing the children from their foster parents. And that is good to hear, because it was a decision based purely on discrimination. It had nothing to do with…[Read more]

  • @jen_jen wrote:

    Is that photo-shopped?

    It was photographed using ND filters on the camera lens to get a really slow shutter speed (and a really smooth-looking ocean).

    It was then edited using ‘silver effex pro’ software which is a premium black & white program.

  • @sceptical guy wrote:

    Terry and Nigel Farage may well be deeply concerned for the welfare of these kids, but then again maybe not. It’s the fate of the children, not the fate of UKIP, which concerns most of us.

    The fate of the children depends on the social services and their decision making.

    If they keep using people who – like you – don’t have…[Read more]

  • Load More