Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 991 through 1,000 (of 1,399 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #497121

    Sgt..I really don’t deserve the honour of having a thread bestowed upon me.

    Some forecasted responses;

    Penny – “I hate the man..he makes me so angry.”

    Irish Lucy – “He called me a numpty..I’m with Penny on this one.”

    Kent OBE – “His name rings a bell.”

    Minim – “Hello Noddy!”

    rogue trader – “Some people say he’s ok. Their deluded. Tel, your a joke.”

    Fastcars – “He will always be a member of spatchat!”

    Termy – “He’s a chatroom amateur who knows nothing about football. And if he thinks I’m staying in a tent he can think again!”

    Wordsworth – “I had him in my taxi once.”

    Simplysu – “his grammar is awful!”

    #497104

    @anc wrote:

    Your point being?!! :D

    Well, she’s funnier than you. That’s the point I guess.

    #497029

    @panda12 wrote:

    Sew sorry for being blunt!

    You”re on the wrong thread luv x. :roll:

    #496830

    @retake012 wrote:

    u wish :wink:

    erm….actually I don’t.

    #497036

    @retake012 wrote:

    i say lol all the time :oops:

    You say that like I’d be surprised…..

    #496828

    @retake012 wrote:

    gotta love people who delete u on a whim :lol:

    I didn’t know you cared.

    #497053

    @rogue trader wrote:

    SEW WHATS NEXT?

    Is this a clothing thread?

    #497022

    @tinks wrote:

    @terry wrote:

    I won’t be doing “hellos” any more in the chatroom. I really don’t need to be greeted.

    take the hi’s bye’s and wb’s away and see how much is said

    ……oh hi btw :D

    and all of those xxxxs too. What the heck is that all about? :-s

    #496826

    Moi aussi.

    #496810

    @rogue trader wrote:

    I DONT put many threads,or indeed posts these days,i still read boards maybe every couple of days,but what ive noticed since terry as defected from over the road,he seems to take great delight in slating said room,and hey this is just imo,some of his posts are pure ,complete,utter,childish,drivel,how old is he?,he was never very popular in pc,now he seems to have found his haven ,to commodore these boards,i mean for instance his post earlier,oh me and termy,see how many people we can iggy,well termy cant post for toffee.so that means nowt to me,also dont you think a so called grown man,who glorifies on the iggy button is a bit disturbed? its just pathetic,juvenile tat,ah well each to their own.

    Absolutely agree with everything you’ve written. :roll:

Viewing 10 posts - 991 through 1,000 (of 1,399 total)