Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,001 through 1,010 (of 1,399 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #496808

    @minim wrote:

    @terry wrote:

    @minim wrote:

    *waves to Noddy*

    hmm I better be in the friends bracket or I’m going to have to do serious damage to a caravan!

    I still remember that weekend we had mims x

    Here’s a picture to remind you;

    It looks better than I remember! :lol:

    Ahhhhh the memories :wink:

    We’ll do the hotel thing next time. xxx

    #496906

    @minim wrote:

    Anc….I don’t know you very well, if at all, but turning this thread into a dig at Kenty is pretty low.

    Agreed!

    #496806

    @anc wrote:

    I can be your friend Terry – crosses legs over, Sharon Stone style!! :lol:

    No thanks!

    #494804
    #496975

    @panda12 wrote:

    Considering which plants to put in my newly dug half moon flower bed.

    I have no idea what to plant. And plz don’y say bamboo!

    Onions..?

    #494802
    #496973

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    @terry wrote:

    What are you doing today and why..?

    I’m working till midday Terry so see u about 1? :lol:

    I’m not mowing your lawn again. [-X [-( But if you’re treating me to a pint, I’ll be there.

    #496890

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    Gosh Im here so early… cant sleep. I was thinking about Sue’s post and wondering if there are any solutions….

    The chatroom is far better than it used to be. The ignore button is brilliant and I use it a lot. Termy and myself have competitions to see who can ignore the most people during any particular chat session.

    The main room in chat still has people ‘giving it large’ though. I know it’s distressing to have someone saying stuff about you and not being able to do anything about it. But what’s the solution? Tracking IP numbers and banning them? Definitely.

    The messageboards need moderating too. If you don’t moderate them and remove unwanted comments you’ll end up with something similar to pats’ place and what a disaster that’d be.

    #496803

    @minim wrote:

    *waves to Noddy*

    hmm I better be in the friends bracket or I’m going to have to do serious damage to a caravan!

    I still remember that weekend we had mims x

    Here’s a picture to remind you;

    #496882

    @tinks wrote:

    …….are internet bullies/abusers the same when their pc is turned off?

    Probably.

Viewing 10 posts - 1,001 through 1,010 (of 1,399 total)