Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1,011 through 1,020 (of 1,399 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #494209

    Don’t keep using the same name. See if you can strike up a converation without people knowing who you are. I do it all the time.

    #496819

    @sceptical guy wrote:

    I posted a cartoon recently of a funeral in which only 2 people are attending amid a mass of empty chairs. The vicar is saying to the undertaker, ‘very strange, we were sure this was going to be packed after someone said he had 2400 frineds on Facebook’ lol

    :mrgreen:

    In all honesty (I read it somewhere) it’s very rare to have more than 5 close friends at any one time. Facebook is a tool people use to delude themselves that they’re popular.

    #496874

    @simplysu wrote:

    In my experience there are only so many times I can enter a room and incessantly at people. For example, sometimes I just need to feel amongst company, to be part of a group, without having to put on a face when I simply do not feel capable of it. Sometimes I appear online under a different name to talk to a specific friend online, without interruption.

    It’s the reason I use so many different names.

    #496801

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    Do you really look like him Terry?

    No.

    Sometimes life is one step forward and two steps back. I hate it when that happens. :roll:

    #496799

    @mrs_teapot wrote:

    I try not to let people down who are precious to me.

    This is the very essence of “friendship” and the whole reasom I started this thread in the first place.

    #496797

    Talking of friends, here’s a picture of sgt and myself. I think we were discussing his posts and whether he should limit them to 65,000 characters. Or not.

    #496792

    @panda12 wrote:

    I don’t have any friends. Just onions. :P.

    Me neither, but I have some cheese in the fridge. We’ll make great sandwiches together and flog them during the Olympic Games. This time next year Rodders….

    #453576

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited about somthing that is happening today………and I have deliberately put it here for Keith and Kimi to read as they were moaning their stinky arses off in the chatroom earlier when I mentioned it………………so there!! :lol:

    :wink:

    Kenty, what’s happening today…?

    #496788

    @(f)politics? wrote:

    :roll: friends are people that don’t dictate to others and get the hump when they don’t do what suits them, thats all i have to say on the matter

    Pol..we’re not friends, but you’re entitled to your opinion nonetheless x.

    #466991

    the town centre at a nice pub called the….

Viewing 10 posts - 1,011 through 1,020 (of 1,399 total)