Get VIP membership and remove the ads, create a chat forum signature and much more!

Just Chat
  • Members: Log in here

Menu

  • Join Just Chat
  • Chat rooms
    • Chat forum one
    • Chat forum two
    • Chat forum three
    • Members only chat
    • Quiz room
    • Our Chat Guides
  • Message boards
  • Our members
    • Recent activity
  • Blog

wannabefatcat

Profile picture of wannabefatcat

@wannabefatcat

active 9 years, 3 months ago
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 2
  • Forums
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favourites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture

    Mizzy replied to the topic Mental Health in the forum Chat forum one boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    lol i am neither bipola or schizophrenic lol.  If i wanted to argue with ‘myself’ why would i go online to do it? pml i am quite sure people are not allowed to steal your pics and create fake profiles of you, isnt that cyber bullying? please dont post comments that will indulge this mad person lol or do its fine.  What do i care lol. hey join in w…[Read more]

  • Profile picture

    Mizzy replied to the topic Mental Health in the forum Chat forum one boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    Mmmmmmm OK lol do you not have anything better to do than clone me make fake profiles up of me and generally be a total numpty?  Whatever did I do to piss you off so very much? I’ve obviously affected you quite a bit for you to go to these lengths darling x I’m a short chubby old bird who lives in Cambridge please try to get over me its quite…[Read more]

  • Profile picture

    Mizzy replied to the topic Mental Health in the forum Chat forum one boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    actually the mental health team in cambridge are crap.  my clone/stalker has no clue what he is talking about lol.

     

    The real sarahcambs (mizzy)

     

    :)

  • Profile picture

    Mizzy replied to the topic Mental Health in the forum Chat forum one boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    PML lol so funny, hey did ya get that pic of me facebook? its about a year or so old, thats where i got me eyes from on my actual Mizzy profile. lol bipola? ok lol thanks Dr you seem to have been able to diagnose me much better than any psychiatrist i have ever seen lol. I wish my ‘social worker’ had taken me to lunch as i really enjoy eating but…[Read more]

  • Profile picture

    Mizzy replied to the topic Mental Health in the forum Chat forum one boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    PML lol so funny, hey did ya get that pic of me facebook? its about a year or so old, thats where i got me eyes from on my actual Mizzy profile. lol bipola? ok lol thanks Dr you seem to have been able to diagnose me much better than any psychiatrist i have ever seen lol. I wish my ‘social worker’ had taken me to lunch as i really enjoy eating but…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I should clarify, on this point specificially the problem is more people on the left who demand it on behalf of muslims. But that doesn’t excuse the few muslims who do demand it.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t see why I have to respect your culture, but I would follow your laws if I visited Morocco. The problem is that people do ask to apply Sharia in England, and in other western countries.

    Why is an apostate a danger to anyone’s security?

    People’s lives are very much in danger if they are open about being ex-muslim on social media, even…[Read more]

  • Profile picture

    Sairs73 changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic The best vodeo yet about Chump in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t really like SNL’s version of Trump, but here is one of their segments if you haven’t seen it before:

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic The best vodeo yet about Chump in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t really like SNL’s version of Trump.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic The best vodeo yet about Chump in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    I think he is dyslexic.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I think that Skep is naive on contemporary social issues, but I wouldn’t discredit him so much. He had very valid points that I agreed with on cultural relativism, for example.

    And don’t call him a sex pest please, I don’t think it’s justified.

    I don’t really see the point in refusing to use his name either. :unsure:

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    I don’t really have a specific point to make, I just want to have a conversation about it. I don’t really have a lot of time to do research until I go back to England next week.

    I have been made aware new information regarding one of the people who gave a talk and was officially endorsed by the movement. Her name is Donna Hylton, who was…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic French guy in the forum Say hello! 9 years, 8 months ago

    Salut,
    Bienvenue a Just Chat!
    Quel est le mot?

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic The best vodeo yet about Chump in the forum Chat forum three boards 9 years, 8 months ago

    It was pretty well done, although I have never liked laugh tracks.

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    This thread is very off topic now, I wanted to talk about the alliance between elements of the femminist movement and islamists.
    :unsure:

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Not every muslim is an islamist :wacko:

    Violence isn’t the answer either, see my earlier comments about nazis.

    I don’t generally respond to accusations of islamophobia, it isn’t a real thing. The term was invented by the Muslim Brotherhood to shut down criticisms of Islam. To people who use the term I would as you, do you call criticism of…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    Not every muslim is an islamist :wacko:

    Violence isn’t the answer either, see my earlier comments about nazis.

    I don’t generally respond to accusations of islamophobia, it isn’t a real thing. The term was invented by the Muslim Brotherhood to shut down criticisms of Islam. To people who use the term I would as you, do you call criticism of…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    To clarify, I do not believe there are any parts of Sharia that are compatible with either our culture or legal systems.

    I have taken the following laws from here, because it was the first neutral source I found that gave a concise descriptions. There are more laws with Sharia but I will only address the ones included on that page for now.

    “A…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of draculina

    draculina replied to the topic Motivations of the 'Million Women March' in the forum Getting serious 9 years, 8 months ago

    To clarify, I do not believe there are any parts of Sharia that are compatible with either our culture or legal systems.

  • Load More

Enjoy Just Chat? Spread the word!

  • Tweet

News and updates

  • Scheduled chat forum downtime 9 May, 2018
  • Season’s greetings! 24 December, 2017
  • An important update to the site rules 7 July, 2017
  • The new chat forum three — lift off! 12 April, 2017
  • And another year rolls around… 23 December, 2016

Active discussions

  • Who’s still about from the good old days?
    18 hours, 29 minutes ago
  • QUIZ ROOM LEAGUE TABLE 2025
    1 month, 4 weeks ago
  • Skint? Are you sure?
    5 months, 1 week ago
  • Christeen
    6 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Hey Rouge Trader
    9 months, 1 week ago
Copyright © 2000 - 2026 Martin Reed / Just Chat. Thanks to UK web hosting.
  • Stay safe
  • Terms of service
  • Privacy
  • Rules
  • Links
  • Advertise
  • Contact
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue, we'll assume you're OK with this.OK