Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,861 through 2,870 (of 5,696 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #122728

    My De Longhi tracksuit was expensive too.. :lol:

    #395224

    @melody wrote:

    @*GG* wrote:

    I feel sooooo sorry for Melody – isn’t she going to be sorely disappointed. :wink: :lol:

    Its woohoo who will be disappointed coz hes not coming with me lol GIRLS ONLY!

    Just sit me in The Hotel Room, and if none of you pull, then you can come back at the end of the night, and take your anger out on me.. Se x ually of course.. :lol:

    #395223

    @*GG* wrote:

    I feel sooooo sorry for Melody – isn’t she going to be sorely disappointed. :wink: :lol:

    Don’t speak too soon, she may not have opened the link to the picture of you in a thong, jus yet!! :lol:

    #48746

    Looking after my nephew![/i]

    #410812

    @melody wrote:

    @*GG* wrote:

    If I told you, I’d have to kill you! :wink: :twisted:

    Maybe we would have already died of boredom before you got the chance

    :shock: :lol:

    #395220

    Is that a Love Call?.. :shock: :lol:

    #395218

    @melody wrote:

    I am going to Magaluf 2 weeks today with woooooooooohoooooooooo

    Can’t Wait!! :wink:

    #411203

    @susieq wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    @pete wrote:

    Woopie f*cking doo :lol:

    Is that The Adult Version Of Scooby Dooby Doo?.. :lol:

    Yes,want me to email you a copy ? :wink:

    No. Not into Animated porn, especially when it’s Animals..

    Just doesn’t do it for me.. :lol:

    #411200

    @pete wrote:

    Woopie f*cking doo :lol:

    Is that The Adult Version Of Scooby Dooby Doo?.. :lol:

    #411045

    @*GG* wrote:

    Twenty four years just waiting for my chance.. To tell him how i feel and maybe get a second glance, now i’ve gotto get used to not living next door, to Will. Will,Who the fuck’s Will? :?

    Nah.. Just doesn’t compete with Alice.. :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,861 through 2,870 (of 5,696 total)