Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,871 through 2,880 (of 5,696 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #122725

    De Longhi Girl.. :lol:

    #143862

    Just found the last part funny.. :?

    If you’re inclined to keep your phone in your pocket, do it a favour and be very careful come laundry time.

    You wouldn’t be the first to treat your poor mobile to a wash and spin cycle. It’ll come out very clean and, more likely than not, very dead. You mobile murderer.

    #188785

    Last Week.. gave a pair of my old socks to Oxfam. :shock:

    When was the last time you dealt with the authorities?

    #122717

    Just realising that other peoples spitefulness, and pathetic behaviour is making them look stupid.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

    #395208

    @melody wrote:

    how very dare my thread by buried.

    BUMP!!

    Ok

    I have an inny bellybutton :lol:

    No – That’s called your brain.. *Tuts*

    #59649

    @susieq wrote:

    @sarah_1 wrote:

    @susieq wrote:

    Guilty ( well the ex deserved it ) !!!!

    have you ever spoken to a member of the opposite sex on behalf of an interested friend and come back and told your friend they’re not interested but having secured a date for yourself ?

    Oooooh nooooo Not guilty.

    Why have you Susie ? :lol: :wink:

    lol no :lol:

    Me finks you’re telling porkies.. :lol:

    #410585

    @will wrote:

    @tweety wrote:

    tax payers money or not. :lol:

    :shock: :shock: :shock:

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    PB won’t like that!! :lol:

    #410808

    @susieq wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    @susieq wrote:

    cracked up here ! :lol: :lol:

    Is that you in the picture?.. Come and shoot me up babe.. :wink: I’ll be your James Bond.. You can cook me breakfast.. I’ll have egg.. Scrambled.. Not fried!! :lol:

    pmsl

    my face liz hurleys body unfortunately ! besides kenty wants your body :wink:

    Meet me behind Forum 2 in half an hour.. :wink:

    #59645

    Guilty.. When I was younger..

    Have you ever cooked for someone, dropped the food, but still served it up?..

    #410806

    @susieq wrote:

    cracked up here ! :lol: :lol:

    Is that you in the picture?.. Come and shoot me up babe.. :wink: I’ll be your James Bond.. You can cook me breakfast.. I’ll have egg.. Scrambled.. Not fried!! :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,871 through 2,880 (of 5,696 total)