Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 2,881 through 2,890 (of 5,696 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #410805

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    *still wants Woohoo’s body :wink:

    Can have it if you want, i’m not using it at the moment!! :lol:

    #410802

    Well..

    My name is WooHoo.. I joined Justchat after leaving the army.. I was in constant battle. (With my ex) :lol:

    I invested in a website.. I made a mint.. When i say that, i went to a sweet factory, and actually made a mint. I was once an extra in a well known soap. It was Eldorado. Little did i know it ceased running, so i felt like a pillock actually thinking I was on air when i weren’t. At weekends I like to relax on my mates boat. (In his garden) as it’s not actually working. I drive a custom built car. Made to look like Kit from Knight Rider. I’ve made love to at least eighteen women from Justchat. (Can’t name them as the court case is still on going).. In my spare time i collect things. Just bits and bobs i pinch from people’s houses, and finally I am wanted in America, Australia, Zimbabwe, and France for exposing my good self.. Shouldn’t really be tried for the one in france though, I was on top of the eiffel tower, and didn’t think i could be seen from a distance..

    #411021

    Well – Fortuantely I joined BUPA.. The service there is tremendous..
    You get waited on Hand And Foot, and all i dd was subscribe through an advertisement I seen in Womens Weekly. You get Sky Television.. The nurses are just amazing, The NHS Hospitals are like a zoos’ compared to BUPA. I was offered Croissants and Coffee for breakfast.. The lunch was superb, and for tea, i had Roast Duck.. I even went and pushed myself down the stairs just to stay in for a further two weeks! I’m booked in next week for a major operation, and I can’t wait. I even met Gloria Hunniford there, she’s a regular.. They’re trying to make her look younger, but she’s been there five years already, but fair play, they keep trying!

    #410912

    @pete wrote:

    In total there are 22 stalkers online :: 1 Registered, 8 Hidden and 13 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ] are two of the stalkers.
    Most users ever online was 240 on Sun Jul 01, but only because we were giving out free pens.
    Registered Users: SusieQuatrro
    This data is based on stalkers active over the past five minutes

    I was bored! :lol:

    #410863

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    Ok, I’m no snob but it gets on my wick when people say “cheers” instead of thank you. All 3 of my kids continue to say it even though I pull them up on it all the time.
    My eldest son who is 24 says im too polite to people. Is it possible to be too polite?? Do I sound like a snob over the “cheers” remark??

    I say “Cheers”.. :shock:

    #143846

    @will wrote:

    woo hoo told ya before man i don’t swing that way, :lol:

    Only when your drink has been spiked!! :lol:

    #143845

    @kent f OBE wrote:

    @woohoo wrote:

    I believe in love at first site!! :shock: :oops:

    wonder if Woohoo is referring to a tvvat on the train :wink:

    That’s right Will..

    T’was a tw@t on a train, and my immediate reaction was.. “OMG, I LOVE YOU”.. :lol:

    #143842

    I believe in love at first site!! :shock: :oops:

    #411032

    When he strips off in front of me and tries to get me to do Gay Fings, then YES, i’d say he was ATTENTION SEEKING! :shock:

    #410921

    @melody wrote:

    Does any of you lot actually look like ya sigs? :lol:

    I fcuking hope not!! :lol:

Viewing 10 posts - 2,881 through 2,890 (of 5,696 total)