Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 256 total)
  • Author

Linda,

the point of my post was that the UK is finally about to fall into vassalage to the US.

An ironic twist given the history of the two countries. The colony is now becoming the colonialist; the colonialist is about to become the colony. It’s been a log time a-coming.

By all means let us know the real facts about Greenland and Trump, though.

1 member liked this post.

Fgs I talk this. Then go to borders, immigrants, economy, racism, employment, insurance, taxes, gun control, drugs, education, trade. No matter what any of us Americans say here most dont believe us.. so hell believe what you think.

Hard heads who just hate man…can not look outside of box..just the man..why waste my time.

Linda,

the point of my post was that the UK is finally about to fall into vassalage to the US.

An ironic twist given the history of the two countries. The colony is now becoming the colonialist; the colonialist is about to become the colony. It’s been a log time a-coming.

By all means let us know the real facts about Greenland and Trump, though.

Donald Trump cancels meeting with Danish leader over Greenland no-sale

The US president told reporters that buying Greenland, which is part of the Kingdom of Denmark but has extensive home rule, would be “a large real estate deal” that could ease a financial burden on Denmark, but Denmark’s prime minister did not want to talk about a possible US purchase of the island of Greenland.

LMAO WHAT A FKIN SPOILED CHILD ADOLF TRUMP IS!

So Denmark will not sell Greenland to the fat nazi bstard, lol and he cancels a prearranged meet with the Danish leader lol.

LOLOL picture this>  Boris Ballssup signs a trade deal with this clown lol and 3 years down the line, Adolf Trump insists we sell him Northern Ireland or get this >>>> the real jewel in the crown @ WIGAN!  We say fk u Adolf Trump and go and sort that fkin hair out!  LMAO Trump then cancels our trade deal and fks us over like he is doing with China now!

wtf is Boris thinking lol @ leaving the EU where we get votes on everything! To get involved with this fkin nazi idiot.

NOT ON MY WATCH LAD! :negative:

Badder. No disrespect here as you allowed opinions. But I be careful in the mud you walking through..first insults to volunteered guides openly on boards, and Martin as u may also be hanging on by string.

Secondly ok comments hatred of TRUMP. Amazing how many here (Americans) don’t disrespect your Queen and other royalty. But some here disrespect in the lowest forms like calling our President a NAZI. Come on folks. Dish out opinions ok..but that..shyte

lindaclemenza7 have you trumped :unsure:  

Linda,

nazi is a sear word often.

There are outright Nazis, but Trump isn’t one.

But he is a Mussolini-type figure – very authoritarian, complete with the jutting chin – and seems to have a huge narcissism together with its attendant insecurity.

One thing, though. You seem to be very confused about our Queen, like many Americans.

In the US, the President is both the leader of the government and the symbol of the nation. He (she, soon?) fuses both the roles of monarch and prime Minster. So you Americans can hate Trump as government leader yet remain quiet about him before other countries, as he is a symbol of yours. Mind you, with trump, I have been very surprised form the start of coming across Americans who apologise for the man as a national embarrassment.

Here the roles are divided. The Queen is the symbol of the nation (officially, not veryone accepts that). She is more or less above criticism. The prime Minster is the elader of the government, and is fair game.

“  complete with the jutting chin “ 

lol really ??

🤣 tsk ….

That make Bruce Forsyth a nazi too lol.

Rhetorical question. Bit of a daft statement tho … poor old jimmy hill !!

complete with the jutting chin “

lol really ??

🤣 tsk ….

Shhhhhhhirley :good:   adults chatting

Listen linda i put up with yr shit non English and your fkin weird desserts @ mergeina wtf!😮

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT tell me I cannot say that that idiot fkin president is NOT  a nazi.  If it talks like a nazi and it behaves like a nazi then it is a fkin nazi!

Trump is behaving as Hitler did in the 1930s.  I’ve written essays on this Linda, you cannot even spell meringue you mad troll.

Trump is stoking race hate in the USA, this week declaring anti fascists as terrorists ffs! He is doing this to win an election.  This is exactly what Hitler did in the 1930s. Trump is funded by KKK.  He is a white supremacist.  Trump is  nazi.  Civil war is coming to the USA. The anti fascists are fighting back.  Check the football games LMAO!  FK u Trump.  FK u nazis.

Linda because you are stupid and/ or even Sour  Milky I tend to give you the attention you deserve @zilch but on this occasion!

Linda go get some education and learn to spell fkin meringue pie.

As for guides, Martin and string. Wtf you on about?!

LMAO unlike you Linda/ Milky, I do not give a shit about JUST SHIT.  I don’t give a shit about non guides I don’t give a shit about Martin. Martin doesnt give a shit about this dump.

Linda there is no way you are genuine lolol. No woman aged 60 lol talks the nonsene that you do.  You are defo that fkin idiot Sour Milk.

As for the fkin Queen wtf?! Time all the royals were sacked.

Utterly pathetic.🤣😂😃😄😄😄

Viewing 10 posts - 221 through 230 (of 256 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!