Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 249 total)
  • Author

Sarge, you always need to have the ‘official thread‘ on anything you do. . . .

And in such a tiny corner of the internet, with inane comments by instantly forgettable people about nothing in particular or in general.

@toybulldog wrote:

Sarge, you always need to have the ‘official thread‘ on anything you do. . . .

And in such a tiny corner of the internet, with inane comments by instantly forgettable people about nothing in particular or in general.

How do you know what comments are made.. you obviously haven’t read them… you started a thread in serious about a subject already discussed here… keep up… instead of trying to always have clever pseudo intellectual comments read whats already been comprehensively said… regards to flipper btw :D

oooooh get her.

sarge will laugh anyway . . . . . .

@toybulldog wrote:

oooooh get her.

sarge will laugh anyway . . . . . .

:D :D :D I laughed too….

anc

Oh wow! – I loved the opening ceremony – told you lot Shakespeare was gonna be in it somewhere!! lol

Anyway, WITHOUT googling – this is what my hubby and I came up with vis-a-vis the songs – some are missing, as we were trying to think about the one about three before – so here goes:

The Jam
    Eric Clapton
    The Who
    Rolling Stones
    Lulu
    Beatles
    Madness
    Specials
    Queen
    Sex Pistols – very clever muffling! or whatever you call it!
    New Order
    Frankie Goes To Hollywood
    Eurythmics
    Protege
    Danny Boyle
    Wesham pmsl
    Blur
    Danny Boyle
    Dizzy Rascal, cos they said so!
    Amy Winehouse

– that is it – pretty appalling, I know, but at least I am honest!

Gotta go to bed now, knackered – have recorded it, so can watch the end tomorrow am :)

Whoever, including Danny Boyle and Michael Oldfield were fab-bloody-fantastic! :D

Im still watching anc…. but yes fantastic :D

well, I love the whole occasion, and apologies for being British (hope we lose with good grace and all that) ….but . . . ..

HERO’S

An absolutely fantastic spectacle!

(ps Toyser.. you’re a fag 8) )

xx

They forged a good show.

Loved the rings.

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 249 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!