Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 249 total)
  • Author

Just in case you hadn’t heard :lol: it all officially starts tonight.
    Please God everything goes trouble free and the very best of luck to all the home nations athletes.
    Do feel free to post all your sporting comments and observations here over the next couple of weeks.. beginning with your thoughts on the opening ceremony which is just a few hours away.
    Well done London
    8)

I doubt I’ll be watching the olympics much. England is not represented and I don’t see myself as British.

Oh shush Tel you moaning oul blouse!!!

Jeeze Louise can’t you enthuse about anything mate ???
    All you do is moan moan moan moan …

You’re like some diabolical version of those old dolls that you pull the wire of to talk .. only yours is a constant moan moan moan moan feckin moan!!

Well, there ain’t no way I’m pulling your wire broseph!
    Now shut the hell up and contribute constructively to this here thread or I swear to God I WILL ride you!!!

Yeah.

Uh huh.

Just do it :roll:

Im doing a wedding tonight so won’t be watching, but im sure London town will put on a good show.

Mate

I apologise for being a wet blanket, but after reading these boards I have been reduced to a cultural and intellectual wreck by people that post here.

Panda has an answer for everything and Wordsworth thinks he does. That’s a typical taxi driver for you though.

As for jen_jen – I haven’t been the same since she did the flake eating thing.

Let’s face it we all love a woman that moans and there are none better than panda and jen for that. What they don’t seem to understand is that they should stick to moaning in the bedroom rather than bring it all here. :roll:

I for one agree with you pep, im looking forward to the build up tonight,starts at 7pm,till about 12.30 am should be good viewing, ive also got a bet on who will light the olympic flame, here are some off the odds,
    sir steve redgrave 3/1
    sir roger bannister 7/1
    daley thompson 8/1
    beckham (wtf )12/i
    dame kelly holmes 16/1
    a few others but hey what about this for an outside bet
    the queen, double carpet 33/1
    maybe acs may know more?

watched the football last night. GB goalie – Butland is brilliant. And I too thought it should have been a penility for GB.
    As for Giggs & a few other getting in trouble for not singing the national anthem – well he’s Welsh, so why should he!! (i only know Giggs and Bellamy)

I did laugh my arse off at the start when Bellamy got booed for being a Liverpool player in Old Trafford but suddenly was the hero cause he scored the only GB goal, kept thinking, you fecking turn coats lol, yeah he plays for Liverpool but here hes repersenting ALL OF YOU, not like he walked away from the GB team and went and played for his club :wink:

Seen a glimps of the opening show for tonight it looks exciting, so yeah i’ll be watching it.

@a certain sadness wrote:

Im doing a wedding tonight so won’t be watching, but im sure London town will put on a good show.

Are you a vicar then?

seasons not even started yet lucy,and here we go again the inconstitency of refs it pees me off.

@terry wrote:

@a certain sadness wrote:

Are you a vicar then?

:lol:
    Grr stop making me laugh you swine!

Be nice fgs!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 249 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!