Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 249 total)
  • Author

@Sgt Pepper wrote:

@terry wrote:

@a certain sadness wrote:

Im doing a wedding tonight so won’t be watching, but im sure London town will put on a good show.

Are you a vicar then?

:lol:
    Grr stop making me laugh you swine!

Be nice fgs!!

He’s either a vicar or the guy who sweeps the confetti up after the service. Or a bell ringer (as opposed to a bell end).

@rogue trader wrote:

seasons not even started yet lucy,and here we go again the inconstitency of refs it pees me off.

The game last night ya dope

@rogue trader wrote:

I for one agree with you pep, im looking forward to the build up tonight,starts at 7pm,till about 12.30 am should be good viewing, ive also got a bet on who will light the olympic flame, here are some off the odds,
    sir steve redgrave 3/1
    sir roger bannister 7/1
    daley thompson 8/1
    beckham (wtf )12/i
    dame kelly holmes 16/1
    a few others but hey what about this for an outside bet
    the queen, double carpet 33/1
    maybe acs may know more?

I here anc is 50/1 but i would go for roger bannister as a fun bet.

@terry wrote:

@Sgt Pepper wrote:

@terry wrote:

@a certain sadness wrote:

Im doing a wedding tonight so won’t be watching, but im sure London town will put on a good show.

Are you a vicar then?

:lol:
    Grr stop making me laugh you swine!

Be nice fgs!!

He’s either a vicar or the guy who sweeps the confetti up after the service. Or a bell ringer (as opposed to a bell end).

Ha ha Terry, interesting thought. Im a dj……I say dj but just put discs in and play them, then a bit on the mic…cutting of the cake..first dance etc. Keeps me out the bookies.

Do you all in UK have your lotto tickets?

Tonight a gaurentted 100 ppl will win a million.

Best of luck from your best friend Lucy :wink: :wink:
    (i would like a new car – youve just won a million i think you can afford it)

Redgrave for the flame methinks.
    I’m gonna try avoid the bookies for the duration.
    What are the odds on that?
    :P

@Sgt Pepper wrote:

Redgrave for the flame methinks.
    I’m gonna try avoid the bookies for the duration.
    What are the odds on that?
    :P

I think it should be Noel Edmonds or Philip Schofield. Maybe even Simon Cowell. The torch lighter should be our biggest and best-loved celebrity – not some sporting person who we’ve never heard of.

Could also be ……

Seb Coe… he put a lot of work into getting them so why not? might also be Sir Roger Bannister… he deserves it for sure… might also be Prince William…. time will tell and only a few hours to go :))

@terry wrote:

Mate

I apologise for being a wet blanket, but after reading these boards I have been reduced to a cultural and intellectual wreck by people that post here.

Panda has an answer for everything and Wordsworth thinks he does. That’s a typical taxi driver for you though.

As for jen_jen – I haven’t been the same since she did the flake eating thing.

Let’s face it we all love a woman that moans and there are none better than panda and jen for that. What they don’t seem to understand is that they should stick to moaning in the bedroom rather than bring it all here. :roll:

Lol! That’s rich coming from Terry, a dirty, old chauvanistic pervert!

Bet you will be watching the women’s beach volleyball, dribbling as you do so and giving yourself a hand job at the same time.

That will no doubt be the closest you’ve ever come to a sexual moan in years. You would bore a woman to death. :lol:

Lots of people in identikit olympic uniforms wandering around.

They’re even wearing the same style trainers with London 2012 on them!

Never seen so many train and platform cleaners. Think it will only last two weeks though ;0)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 249 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!