Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author

well I thought we were just chatting about Rothko and having fun.

really don’t see the need about the personal stuff jen jen, but if that’s what you need to get a kick on a message board then that’s up to you.

I still blame the buyer for paying all those millions, unless it’s for some kind of investment which is all, quite frankly, beyond me.

@jen_jen wrote:

I assumed you must be sitting alone at home, bored, hence gracing us with your illustrious presence, browbeating us with your superior wit and intelligence.

If Toyboy had the wit and intelligence you speak of it would be an amazing turnaround to the feeble, limpwristed, drug-using, woman-repelling toyboy of old.

If asking if the missus is out tonight is getting personal and is shameful, I strongly suggest you avoid the chatrooms while you’re in such a sensitive frame of mind.

@terry wrote:

@jen_jen wrote:

I assumed you must be sitting alone at home, bored, hence gracing us with your illustrious presence, browbeating us with your superior wit and intelligence.

If Toyboy had the wit and intelligence you speak of it would be an amazing turnaround to the feeble, limpwristed, drug-using, woman-repelling toyboy of old.

oh look . . .

SpongeTelFookPants is trying to converse with the adults, while contributing absolutely nothing to the topic as usual.

:D

@toybulldog wrote:

oh look . . .

SpongeTelFookPants is trying to converse with the adults, while contributing absolutely nothing to the topic as usual.

I’ve had eight years of your ‘contributions’ and I’ve only just found out you’re not homosexual.

who the hell spread that smear . . .

and what does that have with do with over-priced tripartite block paintings hanging on the walls of new york restaurants you incessantly whining, beggardly delinquent excuse of retarded mammal-imitating cretin, pawing cluelessly at a keyboard ?

no offence, just asking like

@jen_jen wrote:

If asking if the missus is out tonight is getting personal and is shameful, I strongly suggest you avoid the chatrooms while you’re in such a sensitive frame of mind.

gotta admit jen is right.

When discussing inherent qualities of modern art the first question is always . . . . . . . . .

‘where’s ya fookin’ husband ??’

:roll:

ToyFoolDog, are you as ugly as you sound?

@toybulldog wrote:

who the hell spread that smear . . .

and what does that have with do with over-priced tripartite block paintings hanging on the walls of new york restaurants you incessantly whining, beggardly delinquent excuse of retarded mammal-imitating cretin, pawing cluelessly at a keyboard ?

no offence, just asking like

Yep…same old frogboy: all feeble and limp-wristed. And a legend (in his own living room). Fook all changes with you dude (and I include your underpants in that assessment).

@panda12 wrote:

ToyFoolDog, are you as ugly as you sound?

oh yeah, deffo, but not as ugly as you see.
    All of which continually deflects from the thread again. . . . . (christ who let the infants loose) . . . . .

. . . why criticise the artist because of the purchaser ?

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 47 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!