-
king_strongbow replied to the topic A Motherly Love in the forum Getting serious 8 years, 7 months ago
I love my mum, I mean misterq :)
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic Deepfakes – The good and the bad in the forum Getting serious 8 years, 7 months ago
It’s new in the sense that Joe Bloggs can now put Emma Watson’s face in a video if they wish to do so, that’s never been possible before.
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic Deepfakes – The good and the bad in the forum Getting serious 8 years, 7 months ago
LOL, that was funny :)
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic Deepfakes – The good and the bad in the forum Getting serious 8 years, 7 months ago
As per predicted, the sub-reddit has been taken down. Reason: Involuntary Pornography.
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic I met Linda at a chess congress, she made the 1st move… in the forum Jokes and humourous links 8 years, 7 months ago
Ok Linda, I am white so I shall move first, my pawn is going to e4, you are black, you have the option of moving 10 pieces at the beginning, any of your 8 pawns, or either of your knights.
Here is our board:
-
king_strongbow started the topic I met Linda at a chess congress, she made the 1st move… in the forum Jokes and humourous links 8 years, 7 months ago
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic My Sweetheart is a Troll in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow, Linda, are you and Q not talking? I hope you are OK.
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic If we could turn back the hands of time in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
Blessings, in the wink of an eye ;)
-
JUSTNOTHING replied to the topic If we could turn back the hands of time in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
it wud be good and bad to turn to beable to go back in time.
-
JUSTNOTHING replied to the topic Nobody said it was easy… in the forum Getting serious 8 years, 7 months ago
all about luck
-
king_strongbow started the topic Nobody said it was easy… in the forum Getting serious 8 years, 7 months ago
Nobody said it would be this hard (that’s what she said)…
-
king_strongbow started the topic I don't think i'll see you again… in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
-
king_strongbow started the topic I don't think i'll see again… in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic My Sweetheart is a Troll in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m not very good at poems:
My sweetheart is a troll,
She’s clearly on the dole,
I love her as she has a beautiful hole,
The end…Thanks
-
king_strongbow started the topic Why does the penis insert the vagina… in the forum Jokes and humourous links 8 years, 7 months ago
Our daughter was curious one day, the typical stuff, how are babies made! Babies are made when a mans penis (a cock) enters a woman’s vagina (a pussy), but mum last night you had daddy’s cock in your mouth, what is that for? That’s for jewellery darling…
-
king_strongbow started the topic The lion, unprotected sex, and a umberella in the forum Jokes and humourous links 8 years, 7 months ago
My wife got pregnant, we have always used protection, so we went to see a doctor:
Me: Doctor my wife is pregnant, I have always used protection.
Doctor: I will tell you a little story. There once was a hunter, he had a rifle, one day he went out with his umbrella by mistake. A lion approached, he raised his umbrella and shot the lion dead.
Me:…[Read more] -
JUSTNOTHING replied to the topic You're 1 in a Million in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
the title – your 1 in a million – seems like someone who wud be like a celeb or ceo, something what is rare.
-
king_strongbow started the topic You're 1 in a Million in the forum Art, poetry, music and film 8 years, 7 months ago
-
king_strongbow replied to the topic Wow Look At This in the forum Getting serious 8 years, 7 months ago
I believe when I did this joke I was really drawing the line.
- Load More
